Memories of CA classes....

(Guest)

(1st Dec’2009) 05:49AM Uttam Nagar (East) Metro Station

Prem was continuously watching downstairs on Metro station to see whether his friend Rohit is coming or not.

Today was their 4th day of Costing (Advanced Management Accouting) Class of Sanjay Aggarwal Sir and they had to reach Kamani Auditorium (Mandi House) by 6:30AM. Metro of 5:50 AM was about to reach the station, this was the train which they used to take to reach their class on time. Prem saw that metro was reaching the platform and Rohit was also running upstairs. Prem shouted “ abe bhag jaldi nahi to metro chutt jaegi”.  Rohit ran like Olympic gold medallist and finally they both managed to board the train.

06:25 AM,  Kamani Auditorium (Mandi House)

Rohit : “Yar sabke group m ladkia h, but hamare group mein sirf tu aur m….yar aise padhai m dil nahi lagta…ek kam karte h..hum dono alag alag bethte h…so that we have can have more chance to become friend with any girl”….because girls generally feel more comfortable in talking to a boy who is alone. Prem said “ok fine”.

Rohit went to balcony and Prem sat in the middle rows below the balcony……Class was about to start and nobody was sitting on either side of Prem's seat. Prem was feeling angry on the stupid idea of Rohit.  Prem dialled Rohit’s no. “abe kaha beth gaya tu….yaha m akela betha hu” (Rohit): whispering on phone “bhai m to yaha balcony m ek mast ladki k side m aa k betha hu but yaaaarr..ye to costing k sum solve kar rahi h

Prem: “bhai tera kuch nahi ho sakta”

Class started, and the topic was Relevant Costing, it was an interesting topic and since today Rohit was not there to disturb him….Prem was able to pay full attention on lecture untill Prem heard a sweet voice of a cute girl… “can I sit here” ….. Prem:“oh ya sure”………. Girl:“your bag”…..Prem: Ohh sorry.

Prem forgot that he had kept his bag on the side seat.

As the class was progressing, Prem's interest in the class was increasing…and he forgot that a cute girl is sitting next to him and as per our plan they have to make friends……In the meanwhile Sanjay Sir raised a question and as prem was also solving the question side by side….he instantly replied to him and the answer was correct. In the class of more than 600 students he was first to answer that question.

09:00 AM, Finally after many requests of students, Sanjay sir announced a break of 15mins. As the break was announced she asked prem “aapne last class attend ki thi. Prem said “yes” …… “can I have your register”…………Prem: “ya sure”. She started noting down last class notes….and Prem went outside the auditorium to see what Rohit is doing….

09:15 AM, Prem came back to his seat and She asked “what’s ur name” Prem gently replied “prem, and wts ur”…… Girl: “my name is Geet, aahhhh…can I take your register to my home so that I can note down easily”. ....... “hmmmmm….ohkk”........ She thanked him.

09:35 AM, In the meanwhile Prem got call from his CA (under whom he was doing his article ship) “prem where are you”…… “Sir I am in Class” ……….. “Come immediately to office, your audit report has some mistakes”……… Prem immediately kept his book in his bag and gave register to Geet and ran out Auditorium, without saying bye to Geet and Oooopps I (prem) have not taken her number “how I (Prem) will find her in next class…among more than 600 student”……

To be continued……………smiley