Medical problem

anshika (STUDENT) (33 Points)

03 June 2009  

Dear friends i want to share with you my personal problem with my articleship. There is no single toilet in my Firm & because of this i got urinal infection. & even i have a urinal infection even today. & because of this infection most of the times i got stomach pain & legs pain. I got a transfer on 28th april & i attached reason for transfer & medical with my transfer form-109, bt my transfer got rejected, & they said to me continue with your previous employer. How can i continue with him. my medical treatment is going & doctor advised me nt to control a urine for a single time. How can i continue with him. I wrote so many mails to the president bt there is no response from there side. Because of this problem i m nt able to continue my articleship where there is nt single toilet. Please help me out. I have no another option except transfer & they r nt giving me a transfer because of guildelines of 27th march 2009. I dnt want to leave my ca because of it. Please suggest me & help me out of it.