May Examinees- Last Minute Suggestion...

DIVYA PINCHA (ASSISTANT MANAGER:MERCHANT BANKING)   (537 Points)

11 April 2011  

HOPE IT HELPS YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS....WHOSE EXAMS ARE APPROACHING....

Well this was my personal experience

PREPARATION ALWAYS MATTER FOR PASSING...BUT IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT YOUR PREPARATIONS WOULD SEEM TO HAVE NO CO-RELATION WITH YOUR RESULTS. HOWEVER, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE NOT WELL PREPARED BUT YOU ARE REALLY CONFIDENT TO HANDLE YOURSELF IN THE BEST WAY DURING THOSE 3 HOURS OF EXAMS..YOU CAN DEFINETLY EXPECT TO CLEAR YOUR EXAMS...

I was appearing for my CA final exams in may 2010, in which i had a pathetic preperation of tax paper, so while going to exams mind state was at the worst state. But yet went to the exam hall, paper saamne aaya...n after reading the paper i think i lost my mind state..could not write anything for the coming 20 minutes. Then a thought came to my mind that till now all papers were good and this paper can spoil my result entirely..so keeping aside my thoughts about preparation i proceeded with a positive note that though i didnt prepare but yes i have knowledge of topics in my syllabus, i have taken tuitions and have heard my teachers lectures and just went on and on. There were many questions for which i didnt knew the correct answer, but had knowledge from which chapter it belongs n proceeded. Since initially i wasted my half n hr so could only attend paper of 85 marks AND I SCORED 49 in that paper, n atlast cleared my CA FINAL in 1st click.

SO MY DEAR FRIENDS KEEP CONFIDENCE.....THOSE 3 HRS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE AS IT CHANGED MINE....

HAR TOPIC KA THODA KNOWLEDGE RAKHO...SO THAT YOU DONT END UP WRITING RUBBISH IN YOUR PAPERS...

ALL THE BEST FRIENDS..

I WISH YOU ROCK YOUR EXAMS....