May 17 exam form query

Abhas Daga (6 Points)

10 February 2017  
Hello Sir/Mam, I am a student of CA final and I have submitted my exam form for May 2017. I have already completed my articleship and I have uploaded the certificate of service signed by member of Icai(as it was mentioned on the form - " Attestation by Principal/Member of Icai". But while going through the FAQ section - Final candidates and Direct Entry through graduate/post graduate route candidates of Intermediate (IPC) are required to upload a scanned copy of their certificate of service, duly signed by their Principals. Unless scanned copy of the certificate of service (wherever applicable) is uploaded, the examination form will be deemed to be incomplete. Formats of the certificate of service are available on the said portal. You are advised to get the same duly signed by your Principals and keep it handy, before you start filling the examination application form online. SInce I have already submitted the form and taken the signature from member of icai(who is not my principal) will it be valid. Thanks in Advance