EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

May 14 fr and sfm

Page no : 2

smayra mehta (articleship trainig) (43 Points)
Replied 18 May 2014

Dear all frndz......jst thnk positive.....hope for best.....agar hm e aisa soch ke chlenge to xams bhi aise e honge..... ALL D BST

rohan agarwal (Accounts assisitant) (35 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

Pls dont listen to such stupid speculations.its just for creating fear in minds of students jus week before the exam if u study everything well den nobody can stop u frm clearing ur xams. All d best all of u

rohan agarwal (Accounts assisitant) (35 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

Nd 1 more thing to say i think mr.akhil has only done surveys of % of students who has studied full syllabus n % of students who has done selective studies. Instead u cud have utilised dis tym fr ur studies dude. So jus grow up!!!!

Aamir (Article Assistant) (36 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

I believe u should Concentrate on ur Study rather than predicting some non sense. Percentage of passing and failing matter to those who dont study.

ashish agrawal (1) (27 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

Look friendzz...suppose xams are goin 2 be tough this tym(may14)..like in nov 13..Even then we can score 50 marks in each sub.if one has studied seriously.moreover whenever exams r tough.icai gets libral towards checking..(ma own experience in ipcc) so go ahead.n dont distrupt ur mind with such negative thoughts at thhis time..al the best

Anjali Rathi (article) (40 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

Mr Akhil instead of going wid full preparation and optimistic attitude in exam u r preparing urself with a pessimistic attitude for exams...here u already declared urself a looser....and above all u r trying to distract some other students also towards ur kind of attitude....and u will realise about ur silliness after giving exams of both the subjects.

Hemant Pandit (articl assistant) (284 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

friends please tell me what to do as i have completed my studies for grp 1 and appearing for grp 1 only

one week is left i thnk i have studied evry thng and revised also

now what to study in this 6 days i dont understand.. no time left to revise all 4 subjects again

P V Ram (Offering Coaching for CA CMA aspirers)   (1694 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

Mr. Hemant Pandit:  

It's very good you have completed YOUR syllabus with still some time left.

I suggest you Relax for atleast an hour (for each subject) by sitting in a easy chair with your eyes closed and start thinking about the paper you would be reciving in the next week and thereafter.  Please think how the questions / problems can be framed and how you can approach them to answer / solve.  You can also think how two or more topics can be combined and a question / problem can be framed and how you can attack such situations.  Further, keep reading the past examination QUESTIONS & PROBLEMS (not answers as you have completed your syllabus, by seeing the question you must be able to recollect how a question is to be answered and in case of problems you must be able to recollect the trivial issues you have encountered in solving the problems). 

Further, you may also think for about 15 minutes each day how the examiner is likely to frame the questions and problems and how his psychology works to test students placing yourself in the shoes of the paper setter.  This is something like a batsman thinking about the type of next ball he will be facing from bowler and how he would be dealing with such ball.

This sort of cool exercises will develop your IQ in examination hall substantially and improve your self confidence and thrash the issues completely in the 3 hours allowed.

Wish You Good Luck

P V Ram

1 Like

Hemant Pandit (articl assistant) (284 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

thanks Mr. P V Ram i have been imagining how my paper will be and how i will be answering it.. today i even went and visited my exam centre to get the feel of exam environment.

as far as those 15 minutes game plan is concerned its sound interesting...will do that

neways thaks alot

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

Papers are going to be tough for sure and not only paper 1 and 2 but all 8 papers . this is because new president has already clarified in his interview that institute is focusing to give quality chartered accountants to the economy . and therefore tough paper with low pass percentage is quite sure . so friends , dont go with luck and study hard , if both grps not possible then go for single group but go well-prepared . good luck ...

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 19 May 2014

Papers are going to be tough for sure and not only paper 1 and 2 but all 8 papers . this is because new president has already clarified in his interview that institute is focusing to give quality chartered accountants to the economy . and therefore tough paper with low pass percentage is quite sure . so friends , dont go with luck and study hard , if both grps not possible then go for single group but go well-prepared . good luck ...

Ganesh (Articleship) (24 Points)
Replied 20 May 2014

I think, Mr. Akhil has to behave like professional, and not suppose to make vague statements and create suspisious in studrnts mind. This forum is for discssing querries and share good n useful things for everybody. So everybody try ur best n prepare for exam. Avoid such vegue statements. Best of luck to all.

Ganesh (Articleship) (24 Points)
Replied 20 May 2014

Being a student of such professional course, everyone must take proper care before making any vague statement at this point of time. This forum is to discuss querries n useful things of everbodies needs n not for making vague statements. Everybody concentraye on ur study n prepare well. Best of luck to all

Aayushi Gupta (student) (74 Points)
Replied 27 May 2014

exam was tough... :-/

mukesh goswami (accounts officer) (27 Points)
Replied 08 June 2014

Those std who has done rajesh makkar sir notes can do this paper well. Mukesh 9717165723

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: