Easy Office
LCI Learning

may 09 results????

Page no : 2

MAHESH BANSAL (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (28 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

gaurav i think say sorry to your boss and after again joining the article ship make your boss's life hell

as you can solve a problem when you face it and not when to chase it

1 Like

Nisha Kukreja (Auditor) (68 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : Aldrine
Pretend as u have not taken it as a serious issue...then continue contact with him..
Make friendship with people inside the firm & outside......that is contacts...when we have good contacts, people will not touch us....
Keep a competition mentality in ur mind...i will pass CA and will sit in front of him.....by any means...make the plan accordingly..........
Be little agressive.........give up emotional mentality.....it is a practise.........
Concentrate in ur study.....not allow unnecessary thoughts in ur mind...........
HOWEVER INSTITUTE SHOULD HAVE A STUDENTS GRIEVANCE COMMITEE.

Hey i completely agree wid u there should be some proper and non biased commitee for students grievances. Coz of restriction on Transfer of Artilces some CA's r harassing their Articles

ankita daga (student) (140 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

hey guys it was by mistake may 09 m askink for may 10.....thanks guys for understanding me right.......

Ajay k (Consultant) (91 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

Dear Gaurav,

You can file a writ petition in the local court presenting the facts of the case and documentary evidence showing proof of your attendence. You can also show the recent ICAI notification on transfer of articles.

You pray with the court to direct your principal to grant the transfer.

The Court will definitely oblige. Yours is a genuine case. You also mention the fact that the ICAI notification, mentions that it will not interfere in the relations between, articles and principal. But definitely the ICAI can take action under the Professional Misconduct provisions of The Chartered Accountants Act and Regulations. You can pray with the court to give directions with ICAI with this regard.

The laws are always more favourable towards employees and students. Im sure your case will be dismissed in your favour at the earliest. Don't make the ICAI the party to the case. Make only the Principal the party.

Don't be scared to take things head on. This is your only justified way to solve your problem. There is no point sacrificing all the time in life...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: