matrimonial site for CA ??

Page no : 2

AMIT KEDIA (C.A Trainee) (30 Points)
Replied 07 April 2008

dont post such a rubbish question on the site

this site is for educational purpose not marriage

vibha (service) (36 Points)
Replied 03 October 2009

hi looking for CA male candidate for a CA girl.should be from Strictly Hindu Brahmin. contact @ a_sh12 @ rediffmail.com

ankit (ca) (21 Points)
Replied 10 February 2010

Hi,

I am Ankit Jain qualified in Nov 2008 in Very first attempt.

Thanks &Regards,

CA Ankit Jain ,

JINDAL STEEL & POWER LTD,

New Delhi

Comm:ankitjainca2009 @ yahoo.in

Vivaahabandhan (Indian Matrimonial Services from Vivaahabandhan.com.India's No 1 matrimonial website providing best services.)   (22 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

Indian Matrimonial Services from Vivaahabandhan.com.India's No 1 matrimonial website providing best services. For more informations visit:  Indian Matrimonial,Indian Matrimonial Websites

Vivaahabandhan (Indian Matrimonial Services from Vivaahabandhan.com.India's No 1 matrimonial website providing best services.)   (22 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

For click more informations visit:   Matrimonial websites, Indian Matrimonial Websites

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

OMG!!!

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Ha..Haaa..!!!

Why Ruin ur life bro's???

Bachelor life is so better..!!!

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Originally posted by : AMIT KEDIA
dont post such a rubbish question on the site
this site is for educational purpose not marriage

(Guest)

Here is a link for them who are wishing to get married to a person of CA profession....all the bestcheeky

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CA-CS-CWA-Matrimony

Swaroopi Patel (Aspiring CA) (21 Points)
Replied 16 July 2013

Hello Everyone !

I realize this a pretty old thread, so hopefully many of you might have found your life-partners already :)

I wanted to share this product I came across while googling - iBluebottle.com. They call themselves - matchmaking service for top professionals, and they have plentiful media attention. So I was less hesitant signing-up with them.

It didn't take time for me to register, as CAs are considered Special Professionals on the site, so was easily able to meet their Qualification Criteria. I was also able to specify my preference for a CA partner and for the last couple of weeks i've been receiving 3-4 CA matches every Friday.

The profile building was a little long process, but I realized the value of it when I started receiving matches. Each suggestion also gives me a comprehensive overview of the person and their lifestyle, that's pretty unique !

Compared to other products in the similar space, I find this pretty interesting, definitely worth a try !

alex pandian (2 Points)
Replied 17 July 2018

KPJ Matrimony is the best matrimony website in Tamilnadu. KPJ Matrimony - Find lakhs of yadava Brides and grooms. KPJ Matrimony is the No.1 yadava Matrimony site in chennai to search yadava Brides and grooms from all divisions of yadava Community. Join FREE!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: