Easy Office
LCI Learning

Manipulation of PCC and PE 2 reults threat

Page no : 4

Dhruvesh Shah (partner) (443 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Mr. Viviek you told "was failed" means you dint deserve to fail but you were failed by ICAI. And you are talking about the trend of PCC na. Wait n watch. The trend will be reversed. Plz dnt tke any thing personal.

Replied 29 January 2010

Mr. Viviek you told "was failed" means you dint deserve to fail but you were failed by ICAI. And you are talking about the trend of PCC na. Wait n watch. The trend will be reversed. Plz dnt tke any thing personal.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Originally posted by : Dhruvesh Shah

Dear Druvesh, I had agreed your good point about ICAI and their concern on student.... Can you imagine there was worst result of PE2 students during the previous attempt...That is worster than the current CA final result.... The PCC stage or PE 2 stage is an interim stage and If the result happens to be worst...More number of students will write the exam in the next attempt and which will not balance at all.. What is the gain for ICAI for manipulating PCC result? Hope the trend may not be consistent....

Replied 29 January 2010

Replied 29 January 2010

Originally posted by : CA.vivek.m ACA

Originally posted by : Dhruvesh Shah

Dear Druvesh,

I had agreed your good point about ICAI and their concern on student....

Can you imagine there was worst result of PE2 students during the previous attempt...That is worster than the current CA final result....

The PCC stage or PE 2 stage is an interim stage and If the result happens to be worst...More number of students will write the exam in the next attempt and which will not balance at all..

What is the gain for ICAI for manipulating PCC result?
Hope the trend may not be consistent....

Mr. Vivek you are telling about the management na. They can do any kind of arrangement for exams. I had to go 25 kms. from my home to give exams. So u can understnd their wicked minds.

Bijal R. Bhavsar (article) (21 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Waiting for results DIL SE.................. Let me know my result plz.....

Replied 29 January 2010

Dear Students...

How ICAI can manipulate the results?

Did you believe that the delay for declaring the results is reducing the result and to do manipulation........

There is good discussion is going on for manipulation...

ICAI cannot able to publish the result within the time that was true....

There is two teir checking , that is granted mark will be checked by the other person....... The valuation process also over and number of students clared and failed will be finalised...

Result declaration is just like a reporting process...

Reporting the same to outside parties... If the economy is weak, the question will be tough to prevent more number of students for claring .... Valuation part also difficult for reducing the result....

There may be internal instruction for valuation part... Those who had written such point you will definity clear....In the tougest scenario...

The result be me tight... There is no necessary for ICAI people to hold the result for three more days and reduce the same....

If they want to reduce the result, it would already been happend irrespective of the fact that whether there is delay or Not...

Why you support manipulation..May be fear of failure or getting un wanted publicity....

One thing is sure the delay in the result is not for reducing the result...If there is any reduction it is already happen.........

Open your mind and Eyes...act wisely......

srikanth (CA) (35 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Due to some techinical problem results r postponed ..... but ds time result of ipcc will be more compared to pcc

CA Prasanta (Manager) (33 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Till now ICAI always gives true & fair result. so keep belive on ICAI, Every things will be fine.

Replied 29 January 2010

Originally posted by : CA Prasanta
Till now ICAI always gives true & fair result. so keep belive on ICAI, Every things will be fine.

Success can be delayed but it cannot be denied .......Cheer up......

Replied 29 January 2010

I Think we are manipulating the news..Two more days we can manipulate then we can analyse the post effect of results ...

sonia (CA CS) (405 Points)
Replied 30 January 2010

M AGREE WITH AMITA... I THINK THERE WAS SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM BCOZ SITE WAS VERY SLOW....SITE OPENED AFTER LONG TIME SO MAY B THERE WAS SOME TECHNICAL PROB... THOSE WHO THINK RESULT WAS POSTPOND FOR MANUPULATION I JUST WANT TO SAY.... WE CANT EXPECT WHAT ICAI IS DOIN NOW-A-DAYS.. MAY B THEY ARE CORRECT BUT I JUST WANT TO TELL ALL THOSE STUDENTS THAT DONT THINK NEGATIVELY...JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...IF THEY USED TO MANUPULATE INSTEAD OF THAT WE WILL PASS AND WILL SHOW THEM "JITNA CHAHO KAR LO MANUPILATION BUT HUM BHI PICHE NAHI HATENGE...WE WILL WIN"

sonia (CA CS) (405 Points)
Replied 30 January 2010

M AGREE WITH AMITA... I THINK THERE WAS SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM BCOZ SITE WAS VERY SLOW....SITE OPENED AFTER LONG TIME SO MAY B THERE WAS SOME TECHNICAL PROB... THOSE WHO THINK RESULT WAS POSTPOND FOR MANUPULATION I JUST WANT TO SAY.... WE CANT EXPECT WHAT ICAI IS DOIN NOW-A-DAYS.. MAY B THEY ARE CORRECT BUT I JUST WANT TO TELL ALL THOSE STUDENTS THAT DONT THINK NEGATIVELY...JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...IF THEY USED TO MANUPULATE INSTEAD OF THAT WE WILL PASS AND WILL SHOW THEM "JITNA CHAHO KAR LO MANUPILATION BUT HUM BHI PICHE NAHI HATENGE...WE WILL WIN"

PRANALI (STUDYING ONLY) (186 Points)
Replied 30 January 2010

Originally posted by : Kashyap Joshi

For all those who think that  there is some tecnical problem then FRIENDS, it dosent happen everytime. Some manipulation is happening. Lets hope all goes well.

hmmmmmmmmmm...agreed...

S.Suseela Devi (Student) (62 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Mr. Akshay  you are absolutely correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: