Easy Office
Easy Office

Make your CA exam easy;Dont miss it

Page no : 3

Abhijit Gupta (CA Final/CS Final Student)   (108 Points)
Replied 15 June 2009

I hv my attempt due in Nov 09....Looking forward to use ur tips there.....It wz a great moral booster....Thnx for the great work.

Ankit Jain (Student) (506 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

thnx...

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

Dear All,

The spirit and interest to the studies is a driving forces behind the success. But these two element are perfectly correlated with our confidence.

If a student join the  course they may  show very good interest and spirit to the studies and highly motivated and seeing day dream for becoming CA . in that course , they may produce the good result.

Spirit and the interest are  the Fuel of a vehicle.    but the level may change  in the course of time. It is just like a diminishing the marginal utility theory of Economics.

You have to  see many day dreams to become CA and the respect  you get  the moment  you become  CA. Then you can get the ways for achieving that. that is called spirit.

How these spirti and interest start decrease?

Well.,  first reason for that may be the failure in the first attempt. We seen the day dream, but the first day of the exam may be spoiled the chances to go ahed, calculation may be gone wrong then   huge disappointment, tried but not got. This is the stage we  have to filled up the spirit. The failure in the exam may be doing the mistake, we are committing the mistake because we are new to the profession and not know much the deptness of  the course.

But, never lose the confidence in your self , maintain the same spirit and try better in the coming exam or attempt. evaluate by yourself , what is the cause of failure as there is a direct co relationship between failure and the cause of failur.

This is the time we have to   think positively and ambitiously, because the ambition is the way  which motivate to leave happily.Maintain the same tempo and spirit, study well and take the task as a challenge than succed, that will give you a happy just like the person conquering the mountain or the first step in the moon.

The person who success is to think positively and ambitious and working hard, they never had the excuse for failure , but have the reason for the failure.

Please maintain the smae tempo since the begining to the end.

All the Best

VIVEK M

1 Like

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

Thank you

aman manchanda (completed B.COM HONS and ca final first group)   (133 Points)
Replied 10 February 2010

hello...

can anyone please tell me where i should do the theory of costin & fm of inter exams??

ma exams r on may 2010. 

pls help.

regards

aman

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 10 February 2010

DEAR VIVEK SIR....THE WAY YOU ARE SUPPORTING US IS REALLY GREAT......1000 OF THANKS 2 YOU SIR.......

IT WILL HELP LOTS OF STUDENTS LIKE ME...WHO CANNOT JOIN CLASSES DUE TO WORKING HOURS PROBLEM OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL PROB.........

PLS KEEP SHARING..................SIR....

Replied 10 February 2010

DEAR VIVEK SIR....THE WAY YOU ARE SUPPORTING US IS REALLY GREAT......1000 OF THANKS 2 YOU SIR.......

IT WILL HELP LOTS OF STUDENTS LIKE ME...WHO CANNOT JOIN CLASSES....

Replied 10 February 2010

IT WILL HELP LOTS OF STUDENTS LIKE ME...WHO CANNOT JOIN CLASSES....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: