Major problem of student life

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)

26 September 2012  

Please note that these views don’t represent entire student community and based on my personal discussion with two other professional students.

Last Sunday, I went to a friend’s house. He is a B.com and works in Genpact company. There came 2 other friends of him unknown to me. I interacted with both of them.The purpose of conversation was nothing but it put a serious issue to think about. They were doing MBA and MCA.They were not happy with what they were doing.

The MCA student was doing part time job.

There views were similar like this:-

“Till now, I don’t know what should I do and what will I do in life. Now I feel I never wanted this kind of life. Now I feel that I am nothing and I got nothing. There seems no future and if its there, it’s dark. But I am still hopeful.  Most of the time I am happy but sometimes I am hopeless and ashamed. I am ready to fight but don’t know who is the enemy, whom to blame. I feels like cheated to be educated. Both invested many lacks in education but still feared about getting job.

More or less, most graduate students falls in same category due to unemployment or unemployability. Is this the fault of students or our country's Education system?