MAIL TO ICWAI NOT RECD THE CC Certificate

Aarush (Delhi) (1566 Points)

23 September 2009  

Good Aftrenoon to All, I need your advice as i am a student of ICWAI Intermediate old course.. enrolled in Dec 2007, all the GD BC & ET , Computer fee has submitted by me but not till date recd my CC Certificate, For getting the certificate from institute i had marked a mail to the VP/Board of Studies/Region Department but no body is responding on mail.. would your please suggest to how i can get my CC Certificate for appearing the examination papers of Dec 2009..

Allusion mail is also given below

On 9/22/09, Gaurav Aggarwal <gaurav.aggarwal @ vlcc.co.in> wrote:

From: Gaurav Aggarwal [mailto:gaurav.aggarwal @ vlcc.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 12:29 PM

To: 'NIRC Region'; 'Arnab Chakraborty'
Cc: '"Sucharita Chakraborty" s'; 'Chandana Bose'; 'president @ icwai.org'; 'vicepresident @ icwai.org'; 'agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com'
Subject: RE: ET & CC Certificate not received

REMIDNER-6

From: Gaurav Aggarwal [mailto:gaurav.aggarwal @ vlcc.co.in]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 3:35 PM
To: 'NIRC Region'; 'Arnab Chakraborty'
Cc: '"Sucharita Chakraborty" s'; 'Chandana Bose'; 'president @ icwai.org'; 'vicepresident @ icwai.org'; 'agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com'
Subject: RE: ET & CC Certificate not received

REMINDER-5

From: Gaurav Agarwal [mailto:agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 9:50 AM
To: NIRC Region; Arnab Chakraborty
Cc: "Sucharita Chakraborty" s; Chandana Bose; president @ icwai.org; vicepresident @ icwai.org; GauravAgarwal
Subject: Re: ET & CC Certificate not received

Still wating

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/18/09, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

REMINDER-3, not responding on behalf of this mail just forwarding this mail to one person to another person but no body have the geniue answers for my quarry .. Please please its a humble request to respond asap so that i can fill the examination forms for Dec 2009. exams.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

REMINDER -2

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

REMINDER

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Gaurav Agarwal < agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

If not have the status , just inform me only one thing that after attending the GD/BC Classes (Dec 2008) and paying the computer classes fee (Sep 09) i am elegable for both the group of Intermediate in DEC 2009 or not ??

Regards

On 9/15/09, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

Should i send this mail again and again... can the concerned person  reply me with guinue answer... Sir/madam, i dont want to send these types of mails to the all my seniors... its a urgent information to me ... as with CC certificate no i can't fill the examinations form (if will the roll no will not issue by board of studies, its comes in default list) so please please please reply me asap so that i can fill the examination form for dec 2009 examinations..

regards

gaurav aggarwal

student of (ICWAI, Lodi road, new delhi,intermediate)

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

"RESPONSE STILL AWAITED"

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

Still wating

On 9/14/09, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/14/09, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Arnab Sir, Please respond

Regards

On 9/14/09, Sucharita Chakraborty <studies.sucharita @ icwai.org> wrote:

Dear Student

Matters regarding CC is handled by the respective Regional Councils. Pls take up the issue with the Regional Council Concerned.

We are forwarding your mail to NIRC for necessary action.

thanks

Sucharita Chakraborty
Asst Director(Studies)

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

Yet, Not received the response from any side... Sir/Madam, Please let me know should i mark CC Certificate status "AWAITED" in the examination form for Dec 2009 examination...

I know after write it "AWAITED" for cc certificate on examination papers, board of studies will not issue my admit card and i have to get the same for provisional (only for one group) again. 

this abobe story screening from my last two attempt..  how i can give the examination of both the group after giving "GD/BC Fee including classes), and after paying the computer fee ??

Please sir/madam, do the needful asap as i any student studying for both the attempt and before one weak of starting the examination he come to know that he is not eligible for both the group due to negligence of board of studies (repentant to write this)than its a demovative of student..

Even i talk (over phone) in ICWAI lodi road new delhi, but they are not response over the phone and say come to inst for short out your issues, than i had visited last weak , icwai office, new delhi, but no body has the information about my registration after giving an application they search and found that my registration is with iinstitute and i had attend the classes after payment of all the fees.. I personally meet with Mr. Bhandari (Lodi Road , New delhi) but the response of said office was not good...

Please please please do the needful and please issue my CC Certificate so that i can fill the examination form for Dec 2009 examination

truly your

Gaurav Aggarwal

Studendt of ICWAI (Intermediate )

NRS/014162,

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Gaurav Agarwal <agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com> wrote:

awaited response

On 9/11/09, Chandana Bose <exam.cb @ icwai.org> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: ET & CC Certificate not received
To: "\"Sucharita Chakraborty\" s" <studies.sucharita @ icwai.org>, Studies ICWAI <studies @ icwai.org>
Cc: Chandana Bose < exam.cb @ icwai.org>

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Chandana Bose <exam.cb @ icwai.org> wrote:

Forwarded to Studies Directorate pls.

Thanks

Date: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Fwd: ET & CC Certificate not received
To: exam.cb @ icwai.org

Sir, Its a humble request to you to do to take necessory action, please do the needful .

regards

gaurav aggarwal

Date: Sep 8, 2009 12:59 PM
Subject: ET & CC Certificate not received
To: nirc @ icwai.org
Cc: agarwalgaurav999 @ gmail.com, agarwal_gaurav999 @ yahoo.co.in

Dear Sir, My Registration No is Nrs/014162 registered with Institute in the year 2008 (Indeterminate), later deposited my ET in Dec 2008 in ICWAI, Lodi Road, New Delhi, later I had paid the fee of GD/BC for both the groups and also attend the classes, later on 05/9/09 had deposited my Computer training fee in institute situated at Lodi Road New Delhi.

I would like to inform you that till date I have not received my ET/CC certificate from institute any of the group. I filled the examination form twice time & all the time i have to get the provisional admit card from institute.

So it’s a humble request to kindly issue my ET/CC certificate for both the group so that I can appear the Dec 2009 examination with effortlessly..

I will be a great honor for me if your respond of this mail ASAP

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Aggarwal

NRS/014162

ICWAI Intermediate