Easy Office
Easy Office

Maanipulation of Result is a baseless thought...

Page no : 2

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

Hi Neha & rahul,

That link is not yet removed.... It is still in ICAI site.... Check this link....

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=5124&c_id=274

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

Verification Status (As on 18 Nov 2009) - Professional Competency Examination June 2009 - (18-11-2009)
Verification Status (As on 18 Nov 2009) - Professional Competency Examination June 2009:
  • Roll Numbers of candidates where no change in marks found click Here All these candidates are being intimated by post.

• Roll Numbers of candidates where change in marks found but there is no change in result or exemption in applied papers found click Here Revised Mark Sheet is being sent.

• Candidates whose Roll No is not appearing in 1 and 2 above are under process.

Note
  • All the above candidates are advised to appear for the ensuing Professional Competency Examination – November 2009

• For the candidates indicated in point 3 above, in the event of any change in their results, they will be intimated by Telegram and their examination fees for the November 2009 shall be refunded.

• Inconvenience caused to the candidates is regretted.

G. Somasekhar
Additional Secretary (Exams)

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

Originally posted by : neha

one thing i want to ask sir that there was a announcement regarding the verification of pcc june 2009

under which they have divided the total no. students into three categories 

one was of those students in whose marks there were no change

and the second was of those in whose marks there was a change but no change in the result

and rest were in process 

in addition they have said that if there will be any change in the result then they refund the examination fees of that student and communicate accordingly but after that they have removed there announcement fe th rom the history 

so i want 2 ask that y it has happened and what they have done with that verification

plz reply me sird e 

Dear Neha,

I refered the announcement of ICAI ...first  thanks to vivek.....

There still exist some confusion with respect with the internal communication given ...This may indicate the weakness in the result process

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

Originally posted by : Vivek

Verification Status (As on 18 Nov 2009) - Professional Competency Examination June 2009 - (18-11-2009)

Verification Status (As on 18 Nov 2009) - Professional Competency Examination June 2009:

Roll Numbers of candidates where no change in marks found click Here All these candidates are being intimated by post.

Roll Numbers of candidates where change in marks found but there is no change in result or exemption in applied papers found click Here Revised Mark Sheet is being sent.

Candidates whose Roll No is not appearing in 1 and 2 above are under process.

Note

All the above candidates are advised to appear for the ensuing Professional Competency Examination – November 2009

For the candidates indicated in point 3 above, in the event of any change in their results, they will be intimated by Telegram and their examination fees for the November 2009 shall be refunded.

Inconvenience caused to the candidates is regretted.

G. Somasekhar
Additional Secretary (Exams)

dear,

this is not the link which i am talking about........

in that link all the roll nos. & names of the students are written in which they describe the categories of students passing exams & which are remain left.........

i am 100% sure about that..........

Replied 31 January 2010

Originally posted by : RAHUL BANSAL

see this is not a rumour i have seen this announcement on the icai site 

it has published on 18th nov.,2009

but now they have deleted that link

i think sir u r not updated with all the announcements of the icai

I ALSO AGREE WITH U.........

THIS IS NOT A RUMOUR.

I ALSO SEEN IT........

THERE ARE AROUND MORE THAN 100 STUDENTS WHO PASSED THE EXAM AFTER VERIFICATION OF MARKS.........

IT'S REALLY TRUE...........

AFTERWARDS ICAI REMOVE THAT LINK.........

I DON'T KNOW WHY.........?

FILE:

Replied 31 January 2010

see this is not a rumour i have seen this announcement on the icai site 

it has published on 18th nov.,2009

but now they have deleted that link

i think sir u r not updated with all the announcements of the icai

FILE SUPPORT HER BELIEF:

Attached File : 27 file.pdf downloaded: 118 times

Leave a reply