M scared need ur suggestion

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)

20 May 2012  

Hi Freinds  need ur valuable suggestions

I am writing ipcc from nov 2009  after finishing my bcom from bangalore university in may 2009, i have still not cleared the group 1 of ipcc though i have cleared group2 of ipcc And i did not go for tutions also from the begining, i am scared now if I apply for articleship will any firm allow to work because already three years over with no experience nothing...pls pls give me ur valuable suggestion........I know some of u will sympathasise with me but I need practical suggestion,...........

AND THAT IS..... WILL I GET ANY FIRM TO DO ARTICLESHIP OR IS IT WASTE NOW TO CONTINUE WITH CA AS I AM TOO LATE AND MY VALUE EVEN IF I PASS IPCC WILL BE NIL..... PLS PLS SUGGEST ME SERIOUSLY AS I HAVE ALREADY TALKED TO TIME INSTITUTE FOR PREPARATION OF MBA....I WAS ABOVE TO PAY FEES BUT AT LAST I THOUGHT TO ASK U PEOPLE ONCE.... I HAVENT GONE FOR TUTION FOR ANY LEVEL OF CA SO NO MUCH CONTACT IS THERE WITH CA PEOPLE.....THAT IS I AM ASKING THIS IN CACLUBINDIA BCOZ U HV BEEN A TRUE GUIDE FOR ME AND THE ONLY FRIEND OF CA WHO HELPED ME WHENEVER I NEEDED....THANKING YOU....WAITING FOR UR REPLY......