Easy Office
LCI Learning

Lost again in revaluation

Page no : 2

kuldeep sharma (article) (40 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

yaar dont worry even i have also lost in revaluation, but what can we do look at my scorecard and see how unlucky i was by not gettin 7 marks. but i am preparin harder this time so that no chances are their for my failure.

OLL Number
64196      *Check Merit
Name
KULDEEP SHARMA
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
FAIL
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Pradeep Kumar (Article, CA Final) (227 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Don't worry dear frn u will definitely pass this time 

Beleive in yourself and go ahead success awaits for you

CA Dipak (achiever) (238 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Dear u must be excited that just 1 month to go. i will appear in c.a 2group and i will startfrom 1 april.i m excited becoz just 3 month to go than i ll be C.A This time i m sure. my revalution is still pending (short of 9 marks) but not much hope from that. by the way have nice exam. Lastly i would like to say "
khudi ko kar buland itna ki har takdir banane se pahle kuda bande se puchhe bata teri raja kya he

wish u all the best.

(Guest)

Dear preethi,

CA is all about passion and knowledge.. don't worry about the chit chats in the lunch session...

( infact lunch session is the only place where u can enjoy the tasty meal that ur mother makes after a long working hours... don't loose the pleasure of having it for sakes of other's conversation which is irrelavent for u...) 

so as a co-student.. i advise u to carry on with the preparation... and perform well...

good luck .. i want to see u as a CA FINALIST by august 1st week.... 

preethi (student) (253 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Thank u all my dear friends.. Now my mind is clear.. sure this attempt i ll prove myself better than before... thank u all....:)

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

Originally posted by : preethi

Thank u all my dear friends.. Now my mind is clear.. sure this attempt i ll prove myself better than before... thank u all....

hmmmmmm.. yes dear keep this spirit....

thats like a goooooooood fighter...........

surely u will defeat the failure this time 

BEST OF LUCK

Sandeep Ramankutty (Auditor) (163 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

im also in ur same situation preethi. the more miserable is that im doing industrial training and i get only 20 days leave. my first attempt was in may2010 where i lost in sfm in 1st group and aggregate in 2nd group.... in november i got only 20 days stdy leave and i scored 192 in first group and 183 in 2nd group where direct tax betrayed me. both these times i applied for recounting but in vain......... this time im not even sure of any leave for preparation.. im very very very frustrated those who are my friends and juniors have qualified...... as many are saying dont quit, dont lose hope, etc pain is always a pain........that i know verymuch...... but this time also im trying my best...... some others commented in the forum that god will give it some day.. but my question is why god is ot giving me? what does he mean by that? i pray to god everyday and he knows all my needs and necessity for becoming CA which is certainly not concerned with job or money or position.......... there are some other reasons where i become a CA is the want of the day.

frustration is hauntingme day by day. i want to pull a better trigger this time......... dont know whether this god will see me or hear my prayer

Shravan (Completed Articles) (52 Points)
Replied 05 April 2011

Hi. Has anyone posted their request for revaluation letter to Noida? Will the list be updated simultaneously for both New Delhi and Noida? Plz reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: