Easy Office
LCI Learning

List of CA firms in Mumbai

Page no : 3
(Guest)

Hi can any one send me list of mediocor C.A. firms in Mumbai on my email id amitdugar @ gmail.com

(Guest)

i want to know the reputed CA Firms in Mumbai. Can u give me list of CA Firms?

(Guest)

hii

i have cleared my CA (CPT) june  2008 exam

i want to do my articleship from a reputed firm,

please help me do mail me a list of some firms.

(Guest)

Hi, I have just cleared CPT. I want the list of CA Firms in Mumbai to pursue articleship

(Guest)

Hello Sir,

i am meenakshi kinkar working with India Infoline as a financial consultant.i want to know the reputed CA Firms in Mumbai. Can u give me list of CA Firms?

(Guest)

Hey there all u ppl i have cleared my CPT in june 2008 with 117 marks i am desperately in search of a nice mid sized CA firm for my articleship its really urgent pls ppl pls help me out mail me d list if anyone of u has it pls ppl my e-mail id is kapil_taurus @ hotmail.com pls ppl help me out

Kapil (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 18 July 2008

Hello ppl,

I have cleared my CPT in June 2008 scoring 117 in it. I desperately need a firm for my articleship anywhere in Mumbai (if possible in andheri - bandra region). plz guys n sirs n all u ppl pls help me out jus mail me a list of all d CA firms that u might b aware of alng with all d possible details as in e-mail id, address, contact no. etc....

mail me at kapil_taurus @ hotmail.com

Kapil

(Guest)

I have cleared C.A. Final Exam recently (May 2008)and my five month Articleship is balance(date of completion of Articleship 01st Jan 2009). I am interested to join  firms in Mumbai.

Please sent me list of C.A.

(Guest)

hi... could i please get an e-mail of the list of the C.A firms in mumbai.... as soon as possible.... thanks a ton.....

Deep (student) (0 Points)
Replied 28 July 2008

Could you pls e-mail me the list of CA firms from where i can do my articleship. Pls i would b every grateful to u ? As it iis vey very urg.
    "

(Guest)

I have heard that Suresh Surana & Associates is ranked among top 10 (ten) CA firms in India in terms of Revenue

(Guest)

hi.... i too want to have list ca firms in mumbai... cud u plzz email me...... dat will b very gr8ful of u.....

Ronak Dagliya (CA) (332 Points)
Replied 06 August 2008

hey frds u all need a list of ca firm in mumbai.i think u hadnt search for this. it is in this site only. go to file option and then ca students u will find that there. however i m attaching this file for u

Attached File : 49 41 firm list.doc downloaded: 319 times

Ronak Dagliya (CA) (332 Points)
Replied 06 August 2008

hey frds u all need list of ca firms in mumbai. i think u all didnt search for this. it is in our site only. however i m attaching this file for all of u 

Attached File : 49 41 firm list.doc downloaded: 187 times

(Guest)

I HAVE PASSED C.A PE-II , SO PLEASE PROVIDE ME LIST OF C.A FIRMS IN MUMBAI FOR ARTICLESHIP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: