Limitation

Lalit Poddar (Partner) (26 Points)

22 July 2013  
We are a partnership firm and a Factory Science 2009, Paying Freight on carraige of Wheat, as such we need to pay service tax if not paid by GTA, but Govenment vide notification no. 28/2009 dated 31.08.2009 exempted wheat from service tax. Now department is asking me to show papers, showld I show them papers or the matter is barred by limitation of 18 months. Please Help

We are a partnership firm and a Factory Science 2009, Paying Freight on carraige of Wheat, as such we need to pay service tax if not paid by GTA, but Govenment vide notification no. 28/2009 dated 31.08.2009 exempted wheat from service tax. Now department is asking me to show papers, showld I show them papers or the matter is barred by limitation of 18 months. Please Help

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=217338&offset=2

We are a partnership firm and a Factory Science March 2009, Paying Freight on carraige of Wheat, as such we need to pay service tax if not paid by GTA, but Govenment vide notification no. 28/2009 dated 31.08.2009 exempted wheat from service tax. Now department is asking me to show papers, showld I show them papers or the matter is barred by limitation of 18 months. Please Help