Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life of a ca student - full of challenges

Page no : 2

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

Another wonderful post by sanyam arora. it's the story of every ca student. and ya,may be those rare people have become ca at the age of 19 or 20 but not all.there r just countable people.
1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

" न रगड़ के बिना रत्न पर पालिश होती है, न कठिनाइयों के बिना मानव में पूर्णता आती है। "

Nice article. Keep writing, dear Sanyam. God bless you.

1 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

Originally posted by : Aryan Singhania

"I chosen my Career to be a Cricketer but my parents wanted me to be a Doctor....

I became the most dependable Batsman of all time...

They called me Wall...

My parents are Proud of me,not only because I'm a Team member of Indian Cricket team..

because I chosen my career as I wanted..."

Rahul Dravid

Thanks Aryan for the Value Addition.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

S.S.D.N

1 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

Originally posted by : MOHIT MATHURAN
very good observation friend.We CA students are really special in compare to our other friends in our society or community as we dare to choose this path & most importantly in spite of all difficulties or sometime failures we are stick or committed to our goal to become a CA one day. I am proud to be a CA student & personally I think we should thanks our Institute for providing such a course of high standards which always demand the best out of us.

Thanks bro for appreciating my work............!!!!!!!!!!

@ ! @

PIYUSH SINGH (student) (2471 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

" न रगड़ के बिना रत्न पर पालिश होती है, न कठिनाइयों के बिना मानव में पूर्णता आती है। "

Great words sanyam bro. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.
1 Like

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

you are absolutely right bro we cant change the thinking of others its better to change our way to greet them.
1 Like

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

very true and wonderful post frndsmileysmileyyes

hard work never failssmiley

happy daysmileylaugh

1 Like

(Guest)

very nicely written and very true....

what problems we face only a CA student can understand.....sad....nice article....

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 14 December 2011

yeh teri kahani ...........yehi meri kahani...........!!
life's tough..........

1 Like

Manik (CA) (830 Points)
Replied 15 December 2011

Mast article hai Sanyam Bhai.. Post it on Main Page... Everyone shud know it before going for CA Course.

1 Like

Replied 15 December 2011

Originally posted by : Shakeher

ya true enough , not only relatives but each and every person just ask 1 Question at first sight that " CA kab ban raha h tu ?"  i reply to them " jab CA final ka attempt dunga or clear kar lunga , tab ban jaunga " then again they ask " arre kab tak ban jayega , fir bhi bta to sahi ?" , annoying.....

Thanks..

I can understamdthe problem..!!

Replied 15 December 2011

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Nice Article....And Very Good presentation......

HARTA JO NAHI MUSHKILO SE KABHI,

JISKA MAQSAD HAI MANJIL KO PANA,
DHOOP MEIN DEKHKAR THODI SI CHHAYA,
JISNE SIKHA NAHI BAITH JANA,
AAG JISME "LAGAN" KI JALTI HAI,
"KAAAAAMYABI" USI KO MILTI HAI...

Thanks a lot Sanjay sir......!!!!!!

S.S.D.N

@ ! @

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 15 December 2011

Originally posted by : liza

None in this world has become successful without working hard in life. So Dont worry, just think of the time when you will be a CA, when ever you face such situation.

very true said Sanyam

I am very thankful to you

KEEP SHARING

If you are doing Engeneering, Doctry, Architect , MBA then there is no problem. But if a student is doing CA then it is the biggest problem for every relative. They will keep on poking their nose until you become a CA.

Very truely said Sanyam....Have the same experience like you.....Thank you for the wonderful article explained so simple.....GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

(Guest)

PERFECTLY SAID BRO

A NICE ARTICLE PRESENTED IN SO SIMPLE Way...

KEEP SHARING................

1 Like

Replied 15 December 2011

Originally posted by : Vandana Mulchandani

Originally posted by : liza

None in this world has become successful without working hard in life. So Dont worry, just think of the time when you will be a CA, when ever you face such situation.

very true said Sanyam

I am very thankful to you

KEEP SHARING

If you are doing Engeneering, Doctry, Architect , MBA then there is no problem. But if a student is doing CA then it is the biggest problem for every relative. They will keep on poking their nose until you become a CA.

Very truely said Sanyam....Have the same experience like you.....Thank you for the wonderful article explained so simple.....GOD BLESS YOU

Thanks a lot for your precious comments..............

god bless n tc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: