Life..... live it to d full & make d most of it

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)

28 February 2013  

Starting with some famous quotes…

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
–Mae West

“In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves.  The process never ends until we die.  And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.”  -Eleanor Roosevelt

“At times you have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.  What you’ll discover will be wonderful.  What you’ll discover is yourself.”  -Alan Alda

life is not all about success failures and all.. living life in a way that makes us a happy is what NEEDED... 

yup..successs, failures are an imp part of life.. but there are various things wch go beyond success and failures..

it all depends on our mind set..our view of seeing things.. 

Sometimes Failures also become our strong point and motivates us to do and try things in a different manner..

it depends on us What to make of failures..success or weakness...

no one is responsible for what GOOD or BAD is happening with us..

the person who is responsible is THE PERSON U SEE IN THE MIRROR..no one else..

our unconscious mind is the greatest source of our genius; We just have to pay attention.

Trusting our intuition is trusting our true self, and the more we trustyour true self, the more control we have of making our goals and dreams come true.  

Life is filled with unanswered questions, but it is the courage to ask enough of the right ones that ultimately leads us to an understanding of  ourselves  and our purpose.

We  can spend our life wallowing in sorrow by asking negative questions like, “Why me?”  Or we  can be grateful that we survived – that we’re still strong enough to breathe, walking and thinking for ourself – and then ask, “Where do I want to go next?”

All the skills and understanding necessary for achievement will not be fully available to us  when we  first start a new endeavor.  But once we start, we will build the necessary skills and understanding as we  need them.

Let go of the need to be better than anyone else.  Humility is a virtue that will carry us  far.  When we  free ourselves from the crushing demands of our ego, we free ourselves to be our very best.

Happiness is the sacred experience of living every moment with love and gratitude.  There is always, always, always something to be thankful for and some reason to love.  So be sure to appreciate what we’ve got.  Be thankful for the little things in life that mean a lot.

Again.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
–Mae West

Finally ending with:

Life is a circle.

Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, comes back around.

If you want to be rich, be generous.  If you want to make friends, be friendly.  If you want to be understood by others, take the time to truly understand them.  If you want to be heard, listen.

If you want to live an interesting life, be interested the happenings around you.  If you wish to truly learn and master a skill, study what you can and then teachsomeone else what you know.

If you long for peace, act in peace and harmony.  If you want the world to change, start with the one in the mirror.

What you give is eventually what you get.  Whatever it is you hope to achieve in this life, give it, nurture it, be it, and you will enjoy a lifetime filled with it many times over.

Best of luck…

Enjoy life for no reasons…

And live life to the full and try to make the most of it…

******** i m not a writer and it is not copied frm anywhere...

so the text can have mistakes...

i tried my best to Put my thoughts in words..but still it can have Mistakes...

so... 

and these lines are just thoughts...they can be modifed..

@ REGARDS --------------  DEVIL

******** i m not a writer and it is not copied frm anywhere...

so the text can have mistakes...

i tried my best to Put my thoughts in words..but still it can have Mistakes...

so... 

and these lines are just thoughts...they can be modifed..

@ REGARDS --------------  DEVIL