life is a burden for me ..urgent help

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)

16 May 2011  

well i am an ipcc student...just gave my ipcc this may and i know i am gonna fail..it was my 1st attempt....i know that i am gonna pass ipcc this nov ..both grps...this is not the problem..

problem is that i am extremly shy ...i live in delhi..where most of the people are faishonable..its not that i am dumb..even i look very good but i have no confidence at alll..i have inferiority complex.i cannot make eye contact with anyone..i am scared to talk freely , move freely specially in front of girls..i am good for nothing..i have negative attitude towards life..

i am scared to go out with my family to some mall or somewhre becoz i fear that if anyone meets me thre of my age with my family and he or she abuses me then what will my parents think about me...i hve bad communication skills  ..even when i try to improve my english in front of a mirror alone then mere andar se aawaz ati hain ..jya hero ban ne ki koshish mat kar..u r a zero..

what should i do guys...most ca students are tensed becoz of ipcc or finals bt i know that i will clear ca bt ca ke alawa my life suxxxxxxxx..dats why i always remain at home....i am scared to hell when i think that other person is laughing or smiling at me (even when i dont know the reason)

now i am scared ki what people think when i am gonna tell them ki i am gonna fail...

i know these are becoz i have no confidence...bt when ever i try to show confidence then people think that i have ego and attitude:(actually i dont laugh or smile outside my house becoz i have braces

main kya karun...pls help meeeeeeee....i cud have posted this question on yahoo answers but i know that educated people can help me in a better way ..pls help me .