Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life at cci, before and after being featured pt ii

Page no : 2

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

Helloo...!!

First i wonder that should i start callin u dada or bhaiya..!!

- DADA for the way u guide me and motivate me,enlightened or

- Bhaiya for being with me 24*7 (offline to CCI).heart

To be frank, as my eyes went down reading there were filled with tears and happiness.., You are so lucky that you have found such a huge family with unique members in it..,crying

Each person you have mentioned is a gem here. The way you have posted them is also awesome and i adore you for the language you use. I accept that many - a - times the words just bounce back but i try my best to co-relate it with the sentences used and check the same corroborativley.enlightened

Your posts on other topics are very motivational and i remeber the labour laws and different acts you made us introduced too. I wonder how can u can yourself a non - technical person...??angry

Always keep up the same spirite and help us in various modes as possible. WIll be waiting for the next part.

GOD BLESS YOUsmiley

Karan Teli

(Life is just an Illusion)

2 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

Dear Renu,

The word 'tall', when used as an ADJECTIVE means the following (Source : https://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tall)

1.having a relatively great height; of more than average stature: a tall woman; tall grass.
2.having stature or height as specified: a man six feet tall.
3.large in amount or degree; considerable: a tall price; Swinging that deal is a tall order.
4.extravagant; difficult to believe: a tall tale. ---- This is the meaning that I've taken here--- I mean to say , chances are very slim that I'll survive to wish Akansha in all her Birthdays. So, my wish is a bit too tall. smiley
5.high-flown; grandiloquent: He engages in so much tall talk, one never really knows what he's saying.

3 Like

Sk. Abdul Aziz (CA - Final) (811 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

Souravda -it's great to have someone like u in CCI.I enjoy all your posts.They attract interest and appeal to my intellectual side virtually effortlessly.U certainly have inspired a lot of us.Unlike u, a lot of us r actaully pretty oblivious of the social and economic happenings around us.I would personally like to thank u from the bottom of my heart for putting up such wonderful posts and giving ur valuable analysis on my poems. May Almighty bless u and ur entire family with all the happiness of the world. .......:-)

2 Like

Replied 15 January 2012

Thank you, Rahul for all the wonderful words and your close presence to my heart. Once, one of my very dear one here commented that I possess a golden heart. I'll reply even now what I replied to him - "Golden are the souls whose light get reflected in my heart, honouring it with the shine of gold. "

This is true for all of my sisters and brothers; needless to say, which includes you.

I'm so happy to see the dazzling presence of my brothers in a post dedicated to my sisters. That's what family-feeling is all about.

Be prepared my " Band of Brothers " , next turn is yours'. smiley

1 Like

Replied 15 January 2012

I feel most happily humbled by your words of such heightened admiration, Dear Naresh. I attach high hopes with your talent, young man. God bless you.

(Guest)
its unbelievable da, part 2 will be so interesting, Rishila, she is almost ready for her 4th birthday, I can understand da.. Father and daughter relation is a very special one... Hurray, I am also there... Thankyou da, I feel blessed by god again, for giving me one more brother in this way... who is kind, honest, never stop encouraging me, Expert in English, and a lot lot... Vandana, she is one of the matured and pure hearted girl, the way she thinks is very different, even in a simple things, she can visualise great thoughts... Renu, she is ekdum pataka.., whenever she comes., CCI pe dhoom machathi hein.., I can say, she is the laadli beti of CCI, and at the same time, she is my teacher too, If I dont attend classes., I have to bear her gussa too... but she is the sweetest girl... Mansha, couldn get chance to know her more, but she never forgets to thank, whe. she liked the post... Resham, hardwork and keepherself busy is her nature... recently she said she is back to CCI, but again went missing... waiting to see her back on CCI., Priyanshu, the one more intelligent girl, liked her posts.. and saritha, lekshmi, Akanksha, never got chance to meet them, but I would like to do... Thankyou da, you thought of introducing family in this way, met with few family members.., now curious to know more....
3 Like

Kashish Grover ( CA-FINAL, CS-FINAL) (1671 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

awesome work sir, and your writing skills are just too great... hats off ...!!

1 Like

Replied 15 January 2012

I'll speak about those precious drops of water in the last part of my write up, Dear Mansha. Till then, I keep silence.

Replied 15 January 2012

".... always in debt of yours....."

You'll be in the most affectionate part of my heart, Dear Sanket. No debt; -  only affection that glues a brother to another. I'm honoured by your liking for my prowess in English. But we have to learn more - both me and you. And we'll share. OK?

1 Like

Replied 15 January 2012

"The names mentioned by you are the future of CCI."

I agree, Sanjay Ji. Even though, the fact is obvious, I should have mentioned about it in clear terms. Actually, I was just checking whether my teacher reads the whole of his student's write up or not.                          ( Statutory Warning: It's a JOKE). smiley

You are right as ever, I have so many things to say on each one of my sisters. Precis writing has never been this difficult.

And before I bid adieu for the moment, I must record that we are all lucky to have you as our guiding star.

Replied 15 January 2012

"... who is kind, honest, ..., Expert in English, and a lot lot..."

Just a brother, Dear Harini, I'm just a brother who is so contented in having you as his Sister.

You are right, Rishila "is almost ready for her 4th birthday". I wish I could celebrate her Birthday with all of you by my side, here, in her home. May be a day will come...

1 Like

Replied 15 January 2012

Thank You, Dear Kashish. When a worthy young mind like you praises , I look upwards - to the sky and say, " Thank You , my Controller."

(Guest)

Could not understand your post completely, wil have to join some english teaching classes then only i will understand.sad

MANU (Define Life By Describing A Day)   (219 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

nice reading you...

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

Advice for the Post of "Sourav Banerjee"...

When you read his post do not forget to have a dictionary by your side....

4 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: