Easy Office
LCI Learning

Life after CA

Page no : 2

Aditya20 (na) (113 Points)
Replied 29 April 2011

Originally posted by : PANCHAPAGESAN JAYARAMAN

Dear all CAs,

I am very happy to see all your contributions with the proudness of having CA.

I strongly believe out of my experience, being a Finance Manager, for the past 15 years, EDUCATION IS AN ENTRANCE TICKET to get into an expected stream of life.

Secondly THE EXPERTISE in the qualification secured, can be obtained only if we work in real world, because even GUPTHAs and SHUKLAs can show us the pre printed forms of books, the bosses of this commercial world are filled with AMBANIES with excellent money generating options.

Hence, I wish to state for this thread that, "as per the European employer circle, INDIANS CAN ENTER IN ANY SHOUES EVEN IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THEM", grab the chance to grow up and implement your EXPERTISE in that job.

Selling a product by being  a CA is not a shame one, but I trust a CA can proove that he is the best seller among all.

The word job satisfaction can be obtained only if you are self employed and doing your own job. If you are paid for it, and if you get satisfaction in it, some thing is wrong with your boss.

Pls. don't go behind the words, like job satisfaction, and waste your valuable time.

Above all, a marketing guy can prepare a realistic financials than an accounts professional, because he is the real source who fixes the margin.

AVOID EGOS, AVOID MIS LEADING WORDS, AND COMEUP IN LIFE BY LEARNING AND IMPLEMENTING YOUR EXPERTISE.

GREAT WORDS

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

According to me First u Find the Right Work ( Field ) To Do

if u Do This then u feel Comfiortable With Your Work.............

ACMA.Manish Sarawgi (Assistant Manager (F&A))   (109 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

i dont think marketing is better option, a simple gradute can also do this so look for other field, in marketing field u can't utilise your CA skills.

'

Sanjeev Sandh (Senior Manager - Audit) (309 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

You should do MBA Marketing,especially when your employer is advising you to. Today,there are special courses like Financial Services Marketing and so on. It is obviously implied that if you do what they suggest then you will progress well in the bank. Or, you may be in the first lot to be retrenched when they decide to down size.

Such a qualification will be immensely helpful to you if you leave this bank and go elsewhere.

anurag (CA) (2264 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

Dear Jayaraman ,

You should be banned for using derogative remarks for GUPTAS and SHUKLAs.........

Originally posted by : PANCHAPAGESAN JAYARAMAN

Dear all CAs,

I am very happy to see all your contributions with the proudness of having CA.

I strongly believe out of my experience, being a Finance Manager, for the past 15 years, EDUCATION IS AN ENTRANCE TICKET to get into an expected stream of life.

Secondly THE EXPERTISE in the qualification secured, can be obtained only if we work in real world, because even GUPTHAs and SHUKLAs can show us the pre printed forms of books, the bosses of this commercial world are filled with AMBANIES with excellent money generating options.

Hence, I wish to state for this thread that, "as per the European employer circle, INDIANS CAN ENTER IN ANY SHOUES EVEN IT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THEM", grab the chance to grow up and implement your EXPERTISE in that job.

Selling a product by being  a CA is not a shame one, but I trust a CA can proove that he is the best seller among all.

The word job satisfaction can be obtained only if you are self employed and doing your own job. If you are paid for it, and if you get satisfaction in it, some thing is wrong with your boss.

Pls. don't go behind the words, like job satisfaction, and waste your valuable time.

Above all, a marketing guy can prepare a realistic financials than an accounts professional, because he is the real source who fixes the margin.

AVOID EGOS, AVOID MIS LEADING WORDS, AND COMEUP IN LIFE BY LEARNING AND IMPLEMENTING YOUR EXPERTISE.

CA Shailesh Dubey (FCA) (Chartered Accountant) (42 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

SUNO SABKI KARO APNE DIL KI

Rahul Agarwal (Future CA) (217 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

Boss U at d 1st instance said that ur bank wants you to do marketing. It means that you don,t want to do it and U are not even mean to do it.

you can do Corporate financing, research, analysis, mutualfunds, etc but not marketing bcoz thats not the part of our curriculum as a CA, I must say.

I f you are good enough then you will get a better job, refuse them simply bcoz its just not your cup of tea.

Regards,

Rahul

hitesh (CA final ) (174 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

articleship karo  CA bannese pahele wo to tik hai, lekin CA banneke baad bhi karo to apko kaisa lagta? agar acha lagta than u may do marketing otherwise u quit

(Guest)
Originally posted by : hitesh

articleship karo  CA bannese pahele wo to tik hai, lekin CA banneke baad bhi karo to apko kaisa lagta? agar acha lagta than u may do marketing otherwise u quit

CA. Deepak Narula (B.Com., ACA, DISA) (541 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

I liked that - SUNO SABKI KARO APNE DIL KI 

Sgcray (Accounts) (110 Points)
Replied 03 May 2011

As you grow up in any business, you are expected to drive sales, and that is part of marketing. And that is what truly drives a business. Dont you think in a CA firm, the partners have to market themselves to get new clients?

And there is a salary cap for all kind of technical work in the world, but there is no salary cap for Sales work, because that brings in money.

peehu (ipcc student) (147 Points)
Replied 04 May 2011

sir its up 2 u what u want 

u must do d wrk frm which u feel mentally satisfied n contented

CA. Deepak Narula (B.Com., ACA, DISA) (541 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

@ sgcray: if i need to source the clients then why would I source it for someone else where I wont get any salary hike rather I should do practice and source it for myself directly.

@ priya: thanks for ur words.

Vikash Saraswat (Service) (22 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

Dear Dipak,

I am also CA and at the Start of my carrer one of the big Cement Manufacturing Company alao ask me to join sales Dept. but I refused. I totally agree with you a CA can give good performance in areas of his expertise rather than marketing and sales. Where the all MBA's are gone who claims to be better performer than CA's. I agree with you as well as I support that it is better to be king in hut rather than slave in Palace. Thanks and best of luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: