Lict CA + appeared for CA final

I am a Lict CS and have appeared for CA final in June 2009. I will be looking out for job soon. My questions are:

a) Is it adviceable to wait for CA results before I apply for jobs?

b) how much to quote for salary, say if, I apply now, or say if, I apply after completing CA.

Please advice me on this, I need some picture before I start applying.

Thanks in advance!

Replies (1)

Ya its better to wait for retuls its hardly left some days..later you can apply keeping your marks, you can ask 3 to 4 lak in this situation.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details