Easy Office
LCI Learning

Level of CS professional programme

Page no : 2

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

Thanks very much surendra sir for spending ur precious time in solving my doubts.

i have decieded to join training by giving due respect to ur NOTE along with taking 2 modules at a time as one of my friend in CCI passed CS this december attempt along with his training also adviced me to do so because by doing this i will be able to apply practically what i learn during studies which makes the studies interesting and ultimately it results into clearing xams also with ease... 

Nitin Grover (CS) (1228 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

Dear Simranjeet

You should appear for all subjects.

ya u should take coaching for F.M, Tax, C.R and Company Law its not only for clear to exams. It will give you practical approach also.

if you can do practical trainning you must do. It will give you practical appraoch

these above points will help you to clear all groups in first attempts + good marks

Regards

1 Like

Jyoti Malik (ACCOUNTANT) (2644 Points)
Replied 03 March 2011

thank for sharing

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 03 March 2011

Congrats Bro. For Clearing Executive Exams :)

1 Like

Replied 03 March 2011

Go for all groups.

No need to take coachings in CS Exams as u also cleared CS Exe. through self-study.
Better to buy good refetrence books and study those.

Take Care

1 Like

Replied 03 March 2011

1 Study from MODULES for all subjects supplemented by other books recommended . In exams many of the questions are framed from modules itself.

2 Make brief notes of relevant topics which you feel that they are very important from exam point of view .

3 Make TIME TABLE for preparation of topics on daily basis or weekly basis. But, remember you should follow it. Any variation in time table must be taken seriously by you and take corrective actions.

4 Supervision is must for your TIME TABLE. And u can only become your own best supervisor for all ACTS u perform for exam preparation.

5 Ensure two revisions before you appear for the examination.

6 Look all the question papers of previous examinations while preparing for exams.

7 Based on weightage to each topics of every modules, prepare accordingly and spend more time and effort for important topics.

8 Focus on understanding the concepts thoroughly . Read each topics again and again. U will memorise them automatically.

2 Like

espionage (human being...) (769 Points)
Replied 03 March 2011

simranjeet ji ..im also in the same position as urs....but the forumla to pass the exams in one go is the formula which u adopted in executive exams.....ie.sangeet kedia sir books...

me to followed those books and scored 194 in mod 1 and 196 in mod 2 in executive. 

btw ill leave u a msg on facebook..

*PEACE*

anshu saboo (student) (21 Points)
Replied 03 March 2011

Do we have to undergo any compulsory training to become eligible for appearing in cs professional course??

Ankit Bhatia (Company Secretary (Qualified))   (156 Points)
Replied 14 March 2011

I think you should not take risk in group 2.....take coaching of CR and FM....just go for all 4 groups...you may get benefit of set off....Refer Bangar & Bangar for Tax Laws..........and module for drafting, corporate governance, FM theory and SM. Do training simultaneously if you can...Your drafting skills and knowledge will get improve by training. I did the same thing and now i am qualified company secretary.........

1 Like

Ankit Bhatia (Company Secretary (Qualified))   (156 Points)
Replied 14 March 2011

and yes..you should refer sangeet kedia sir's notes for due diligence and CR

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: