Easy Office
Easy Office

Letter written in the year 2070

Page no : 2

Onam Gupta (SAVE WATER SAVE LIFE) (1816 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

Well what i personally believe is if each person even the CCI members only make upto their self-centered world we can make alot..

We need to act.

May be some day after seeing us people may follow us?

Why to lose hope?

WE CAN DO IT.

AWARE AS MUCH PEOPLE AS U CAN

Make them do atleast for their own families only.

That would surely amount to some difference.

wont it?

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

Well said Onam...Even if everyone from each family contributes thinking of his/her own family....We will end up with almost entire nation contributing to this cause of protecting our future generation from complete annihilation.

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

Thank you, Sanjay Ji. I have no other choice but to analyze and act, because it involves the question of our survival. And I don't want to cut a sorry figure for myself in front of my next generation.

This fellow-feeling that is seen in abundance here needs to be percolated into our daily life. We must learn and re-learn how to share others' burdens without putting any emphasis on the word " OTHERS' ". Nature's destruction does not care about artificial boundaries created by men and countries. And when that befells upon us, we'll be forced to be united. The only problem is, that effort may be too little, too late.

" Try to get what you love, otherwise you'll be forced to love what you get. "

1 Like

Replied 08 January 2012

With peoples like you taking the initiative, god willing, we will not be late in reacting...

And our united effort will come to the fore...Lets be positive & Act positively....

1 Like

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

Thank you Sanjay Bhaiya for the important post and a eye opener......Its time for us to take action now, and even all the CCI members take this step for saving water it will make a huge difference and this should be circulated to all our friends,colleagues and relatives to bring awarness among all. Water is so precious that we cannot live without it. Really just cannot imagine life without water.

2 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

Sanjay bhaiya as usual u make us realise about the importance of us, surroudings and environment...!!

i was just awestruck when i was seeing the slides...!!

I have shared it with all and really thaanks for the eyeopener..,

Keep sharing more...

1 Like

Replied 08 January 2012

Thanks Vandana for your views and support for this cause....

I know you will give your sincere effort....

1 Like

Replied 08 January 2012

Thanks Karan for expressing your views..

Remember all big things begin from little endeavours...and a platform of 700000+ members is not a small one at all. Let us not wait for things to happen on large scale. Let us realise the power of one and strart giving our sincere effort. Let us be united....

2 Like

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

We should remember that "Charity begins at home", and CCI is our home so we can definately expect it from all our CCI member and their family.

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Thanku for sharing sir.smile.

Divya (divya.vaishnavi2007@gmail.com)   (58 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

its really very good and useful too sir. Everyone should understand and realise this... thanks a lot for sharing. smiley 

Parashar (Company Secretary 2004) (1013 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

We all should put hands together to save water

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

water is valuable  chahe wo today ho ya tomorrow.....

PPT was really eyeopening .....Bt I had one fact in my mind ....I don't evn drink 8 glass a day ?

do U ?

A nice message

(Guest)
Sanjay sir, ye khat tho hilaake rakh diyaa., our tomorrow is so horrorful, while reading, I kept thinking who must be the writer, and it was Kalamji.., He is the living legend, is this the gift we are going to give to our kids??, we already at the edge of loosing our national animal Tigers, and already sea animals dying because of our mistakes, next is forests, next is seasons, and next water.., then its we loose to ourself... its just because we lost humanity long back., no heart to think about the mother Earth.., seems we are not done enough, and we are so greedy, that now eyeing on other planets, found earth like planets in other galaxy... time to wake up.., make a promise to yourself, atleast now we have something in our hand to change, otherwise, we wont be having hands too to save anything.... Sanjay sir, thankyou is formality, when I follow it, that will be a true gesture of saying thanks, I'll keep it in mind, and teach my family too..
2 Like

(Guest)

just a day ago, while I was talking about this matter with my husband, he remembered his childhood days in village, That time there were no overhead tanks or taps, all our elder people has to bring water from nearby lakes, or from wells, They couldnt afford to waste water like us, they use to utilise water in a good manner, now our new way of living is threatening the planet, earlier cleaning utensils, washing clothes being done outside houses, the water use to reach the soil again...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: