Letter from a mother- Must Read

Reeb J. Das (Executive) (45 Points)

31 August 2010  

This is a letter which has been written by a Mother for a child. I have read this letter over a 100 times and today I would like to share it with you. I almost remeber each and every line of this letter and have tried to follow it. I hope that this is the wish every mother has for her child, and if her advise is followed a person can rise to great heights.

"My Blessed Child,

I hope in confidence that you would be enjoying best in life and getting your share of happiness and peace. Today, I thought of telling you some of the things that I have said to you since the day I was expecting you.

I remember of telling this to you every night when in your infant days, I was trying to make you sleep. Through this letter, I thought of telling you once again as you are entering into the phase of your life in which you have to face this every now and then.

My beloved child, promise to me that you will never hurt or break anyone’s heart. It’s very difficult to stitch a broken heart. However, if for some unknown reason or unfavorable circumstances you have hurt anyone, please note that you will put all possible efforts to gradually stitch the relationship again through unconditional love, compassion and commitment to nurture the relationship that may help void the ill feelings and may help you again win the heart.

Child,  you must distinguish between the friends and foes. You will meet many people who will claim to be your friend and well-wishers but they will use you to fulfill their objective and greed. They may sometime have hidden agenda that would be solely inclined to use you for the purpose of achieving the selfish agenda. You may note that you should always be encouraged to meet someone who is true to heart, sympathetic and courteous. You should acquire special skills required for recognizing your well-wisher friends and stay away from anyone who may not sound straightforward, helping and loveable.

It is quite natural for you to sometime just get enticed by dreams that will be savored in front of you. My child, please remember that dream and imaginary things remain dreamy and imaginary. The reality is always harder than the dream. You must balance your act in manner that you focus on realities, facts and actions that would grant you an amicable life rather than living in the dreamy posture.I wish that you are also able to distinguish between the dream and reality, truth and false, love and hate.

As long as possible, I would advise you to stay away from falling in love unless you carefully evaluate, understand and able to make decision with full consciousness about loving and living with and for the person you wanna make love. However, if for some reason you are determined to be in love with someone then you never be scared to accept and die for your love.

While travelling the path of love you may face some obstacles and hurdles that sometime entice you to change the path and seek something better and pleasing. You must remember that at no circumstance you  will shy away from fulfilling your duties and responsibilities towards the commitment that you have made to your love. You would not take a turn and break your promises.

My son the loving and living for love is like lamp and wick. Separately they don’t have any purpose but jointly they help siphon away the darkness and spread the light. You must act like a wick for your lovemate and together blossom the world.

I am confident you will be able to use my advice in this letter so that, I would live rest of my life with utmost pride and die in peace thinking and mesmerizing about you as a person, who did act in the world, in manner, that helped nourish and fulfill life's purpose.

My blessings and well wishes are always with you.

Your Maa"

P.S:
Please let me know how you felt after reading this.Thanks.

Regards,

Reeb

**Check out my blog for more www.reeb-thinks.blogspot.com **