Easy Office
Easy Office

Leave office on time

Page no : 2

J@$preet (Article CA-Final) (149 Points)
Replied 11 October 2011

stupid thaughts, can not be implemented!

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 11 October 2011

After reading the above; most of the people will think these practices are not possible.

But, according to me; these are possible to implement.  People will respect you more if you don't attend them urgently when they come on last hours just because of their own faults.

Many clients pretend to be in hurry and such clients can be easily handled when you keep your homework ready what further details are required from them. This way you will save your time by not attending them at all.......Ultimately they will come with prior appointments.

DON'T TAKE RISK TO LOSE YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.  

It is my experience that clients will easily forget your 20 years services in day one.....when you  tell your problems to them.

( It is also true that 20% of your clients may help you to solve your troubles.....and of course.....these are the clients who should be retained ......to lilve your life better - Pareto's rule of 80:20 is applicable everywhere.......at least in 80% of cases : Ha...Ha..). 

DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT YOU ARE NOT DEPENDENT ON ANYONE  ( EVEN CLIENTS !!).......

There are so  many areas where you can be master of your own and people will make queue to take your services.

EXAMPLE :

You will find it difficult to have meetings with Politicians.....although they may not be so busy....in important work.....( When you wish to meet them; they might be taking delicious refreshment etc...).

THERE ARE SO MANY HEROS AND HEROINES WHOSE DATES ARE NOT EASILY AVAILABLE .................

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ENGAGED WITH OTHERS ON SOME DATING......

So make and feel others you as important (HERO), even if you are not.

(Humour cum Motivational).

3 Like

Armman (student) (194 Points)
Replied 11 October 2011

@  CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA : Thanks For your Valueable Comment.....

And also thanks to other menbers for your Comments ............

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 12 October 2011

Very Good Post Arman..Thanks for valuable addition  Surendra Sir !

1 Like

NIKITA (CA ) (302 Points)
Replied 12 October 2011

Very true Armaan.. Thnx for sharing

1 Like

CALTON DENNIS (Article Assistant) (147 Points)
Replied 13 October 2011

Really true Armman...... i too face same problem in my office

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: