Learning from Failure

ravi (account) (1184 Points)

10 February 2011  

1. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work  - Thomas Edison

2. If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure.

3. I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

4. Failure doesn't mean you are a failure.......it just means you haven't succeeded yet.

5. One must be a Good to be able to tell successess from failures without making a mistake.

6. Failure changes for the better, success for the worse.

7. You can not have any successes unless you can accept failure.

8. Failure is only the opportunity to being again more intelligently.

9. A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not able to cash in the experience.

10. Notice the difference what happens when a man says to himself, " I have failed three times," and what happens when he says, "I am failure".

11. A man may fall many times, but he won't be a failure until he says that someone pushed him.

12. The only time you don't fail is the last time you try anything and it works.

13. Failure is an event, not a person.

14. A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.

15. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.

16. The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.

17. It is a mistake to suppose that people succeed through success; they often succeed through failures.

18. Nothing fails like success because don't learn from it. We learn only from failure.

19. Because a fellow has failed once or twice or a dozen times, you don't want to set him down as a failure till he's dead or loses his courage.

Thanks

All the BEST