Easy Office
LCI Learning

Law problem ......

Page no : 2

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 22 September 2012

Stick with Munshi bhandari book only dear, its good one and simple book to understand..

1 Like

Jay (Student) (200 Points)

Originally posted by : courageous Aries

Agreed with Jay Amit karia book is sufficient for scoring good marks in Law. I am also reading the second edition and finding it useful.

1 Like

RAHULMEHTA (Article) (78 Points)

Hello Dear Renu,

First of all, let me share my experience, like u even I was doubtful as to how to proceed in Law.

One of my dear friends suggested me

Bharat Law House - AMIT KARIA's Law Book,
Trust me, I havent seen a more logical, clear & concise presentation of case laws, practical rpoblems & provisions. The best use of tables & charts has been made,

My advice would be leave all other books, and first go for Amit Karia's book.

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 23 September 2012

Originally posted by : Nikhail

1) whether amendments in SEBI Act and Co.s Act since past 2 attempts can be left by me for Nov. '12 exams??.......because half-of them (I think) is not relevant for our exams..

Your thinking may be such as because you are already reading from the last 2 attempts. And as you had already experienced the paper pattern .......then you already know what should you neglect or not ....  But still last 6 months amendments ....  I don't think should be ignored. Amendments hoti kitni page ki h yr ...  Just read RTP for them ... It would be more than enough.  Suppose even if the question doesn't came in exams ...then even you would have an overview of the same.

2) I am finding it difficult to study as this is my third attempt and I'm fed up of being in C.A. and studying..

And about the third attempt .... first of all stop annoying from your failure.Your words are showing that you don't believe in your work. And if you faced failure again ....,then there are even 70% chances atleast that you would leave CA

1. Are you really ready to give exam right now in Nov ? e.g like you would be able to complete your syllabus and revision in time  + what your inner instinct says ........

if the ans is no ..... then I would say don't even give exam no matter how much pressure you feel from peers  and family.

2. Mistakes  Area  :-  I don't know about your marks obtained from last 2 attempts. but still these would be enough to give you a proper glance of what  is the main area in which you were weak ....

count it and recheck it ...whether you have worked upon that or not ....

3.  Difficult to study  :-  The main hinderance is the faulty planning. Suppose you know you have to complete  a lesson today .. you can easily do it. But if you didn't know what to do ... then you'll surely fall .....

set pure targets like

• chapter 1 in law + 10 questions of SFM and 1 chapter of ISCA  or whatever according to your limits and days left
  • maintain your diary whether you really did the work or not ....
  • Revise whenever you think you have done too much ...   give 1 hour for it   for a subject
  • for example you have done 5 lessons in law ... but now you fear that you haven't done it or  should revise it .... or I can't recall it what I have read in last lessons ..... then you  can have a quick revision instantly in an hour ....
  • Such quick revisions will really help you in boosting your confidence level because it's the main killer of your concentration . Just give 1 hour for quick revision not more than that.... because revision's main purpose is to remove the fear  and clear doubts.

once you are mentally calm ..... There would be no further attempts of CA  final... you will surely be CA.

1 Like

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

Actually my main problem is with struggling with concept at time ...

i got confused over sec 300 while reading from Munish bhandari

and then sec 629 A penalty was misunderstood by me ... So I was bit scared.....

but now I think I should stick to same book ...

That's good decision...

Wish you all the very best for your Exam.

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY 

1 Like

Nikhail (0) (240 Points)

Renu, thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion....

u said it very rightly, being "mentally calm" is also important and dat I should "believe in my work"...

Wish I could be as positive as you...smiley

Hope both of us score very well in our Nov. final exam..yes

Thanx again!!

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 24 September 2012

hey hey hey !!!!!

mine exams are in May 14 for ca final yr ..... itni bhi achi prep nahi hui ki m abhi se exams  dene ke liye ready ho jau cool

waise it's good that now you are feeling yourself on track angelyes

Nikhail (0) (240 Points)
Replied 24 September 2012

I saw some topics in which u were discussing about some CA Final chapters so thought u might b giving in dis Nov................. Renu, MAY 2014 mey xams hain tumhara nd abhi se padd rahi ho, "Rank 1" laney ka iraada hain kya !!!!! ( jus kidding)..

having so much time, u can chilllllll for a longgggg time nd study aarammmm se....smiley

thank u 4 inspiring me 2 be back on track...yes

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: