Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

last date for reg. for ipcc

Page no : 2

Vaibhav Lohiya (cpt student) (22 Points)
Replied 22 July 2009

hi.friends.....i m reallly confused so plz do help....firstly i want to knw abt what ATC all about....and in 12000 fees what alll is included

shijin (articled assistant ca final )   (72 Points)
Replied 22 July 2009

ATC is for those who cant continue after 1 yr articleship and fr those who dont pass final exam....

i think 9000 is the bettet fee ...bcoz ...articleshp regisstration can b done after passing grp 1 of ipcc

Kanta (trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 11 February 2010

What is the difference between registration without articles or with article (IPCC) ???

is there any specific advantages to go for with article .......???

prince (tech support) (24 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

hi friends, i have cleared cpt by dec 2009, i missed out to apply ipcc on jan 2010. so can i apply june 2010 batch or i must take cpt again. thanks in advance..

Mani Nandwani (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Hi prince, u dont need to give cpt again. You can register now for IPCC.

But you have to register before 30th june.... and for appearing in may 2011 exams, u need to fill examination form before 31st july 2010.

During the year, u also need to complete your orientation program for 5 days and IT training for 20 days, before 30th april 2011.

And no need to say thanks buddy, we are all friends here. To learn from each other... So chill, and enjoy....

prince (tech support) (24 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

Dear Mani,

Your reply was really helpfull for me as I was thinking that I have much time to register. I would have missed out this time too if you did not give me the information. Thank you

MD IRSHAD ALI (CHARTED ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

my name is md irshad ali i have secured 134 marks i ca cpt.i have not registered for ipcc is any chance to get register for ippc with any fine. plz rely me

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Originally posted by : MD IRSHAD ALI

my name is md irshad ali i have secured 134 marks i ca cpt.i have not registered for ipcc is any chance to get register for ippc with any fine. plz rely me

If u have not registered, you are not be eligible for May 2011 attempt..Last date to register for May 2011 was 2nd of August.

You can register now, but you attempt will be due in November 2011.

Regarding with fine, I have not read/heard of any such provision.

raju.jaina (ipcc) (43 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

what last date for ipcc registration.who attend cpt on19-dec-2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: