Last date for foundation module response sheet submission

Guys what is the last date for submission of the foundation module oral coaching response sheets for those appearing for the executive module in Dec 2012? I had registered with the Mumbai RO on 15-Feb but I have still not received the course material for the foundation module (I am a non-commerce student). I have tried calling the Mumbai RO many times but their numbers always appear to be busy or no one answers. I had even sent an email to the ICSI institute but they have not replied back. I cannot visit the Mumbai RO due as I am currently working and can't get any leaves on weekdays. 

Replies (1)

Dear Friend

1 The material will be received with in 45 days from the day u are registered if u do online, otherwise u can collect the    material from the branch office.

2.  After receving the material u will also have response sheets covers. write the answers in the ruled papers and sent before 2 months from the exams.

3. Questions will appear in the back side of the modules

 

Regards

Sai Sameer

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details