kyun duniya ka naara lage raho?

amit tripathi (student) (32 Points)

06 February 2009  

it is well known verse or proverb that keep on trying is akey to success. so remember buds keep on trying your goal u will definitely succeed as way back i was pursuing my graduation in 1998 secured 60% but i couldnt managed to enter into the studies of chartered accontancy besides i pursued and completed my m.com. with moderate performance and down hearted result further i joined mba from ignou and things became worse for me with poor performance and results but in the process none but only me was never disheartened criticism has been following me from all corners of the world then i joined company secretary in 2007 and cleared both groups till date in first attempt now i m preparing for ca cpt 2009 and cs final both and i must coplete ca and cs by the time follows and look criticism changed into idology worth to mention that i m the only son of my parents and my father is a prestigious businessman but "har bande ko apni alag pehchaan banani chahiye" i wish everyone all succes in future.