EASYOFFICE

kya ...karrrrruu ....help me plzz

Page no : 3

NUKUL GARG (Senior Associate Consultant)   (1231 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

Heyyyyyy,

Ab CA ke saath tu Regular B.com toh kar nahi sakta,because of articleship,you have to opt for B.com program of IGNOU,and give full ur potential on CA.

Uthra (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

haii friends this is Uthra.... i completed my articleship in this June and i have cleared PCC Group 1 in Nov 08.... From that time am writing my Group 2.....Didnt clar yet....... ya am sure to clear this time... But am scared of my Final....

I thaught i could join Symbiosis MBA in Distance Education......So that i could concentrate on my Final..

Could anyone plssssssssssssssssssssss guide me...Whether to do MBA in Distance Education is good or is there anyother course useful for my carrer

Khushboo (CA Student (Final)) (131 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

Corespondence wid Ignou wud b better as its bcom course is fully matched wid dat of CA...So u will hav double benefits...Also if u wana regular certificate , U can do it 4m Jai Narayan Vyas University Its totally same as of CA course and that too in a stepped ladder way...Bcom 1st 2nd yr r as CA pcc and Final yr is same as CA Final..........

All d best Dude

CA sumit chejara (ca final) (99 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

Dera Bhai

Mera baat dhyan s sun

Dekh I think u should do CA . My situation was same as you  I from arts background and my passing %age in +2 is less than you . I joined Ca and passd CPT at first attempt , after that i appeared in PPC in november 2009 but unfortunately  because of  shortage of aggregate in both grp.

So my dear you need not to worry , want to just say you that you work hard and have faith on god you will sure get pass .

All the best

CA sumit chejara (ca final) (99 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

I m doing greduation from IGNOU.

Uthra (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

i completed my graduation in corres

Rajalakshmi (CA) (21 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

par correspondence karte karte B Com ko bhool mat jaana... i think being a graduate at the end of day is also important.....

Harshwardhan (employee) (27 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

Originally posted by : Vivek

hi

iam in deep trouble becoz  i CAN NOT DECIDE wheteher go for b.com reguler or correspondence

n i want to concentrate more on ca so plz seggest me whether go for reguler or correspondence

n i got too much low percentage in +2 exams it's 54% i know it's too embarrassing

but after all that I WANT TO BECOME CA AT ANY COST

PLZ GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION

Hi Vivek, There are many colleges which offer B.com through correspondence but distance learning is much better than correspondence .Firstly you have to know that what is the difference between correspondence & distance learning? In distance learning you can interact with the faculty .I’m also doing B.com from distance learning .Before admission I was also confused that what to do? Then my friend suggest me Sikkim Manipal University distance program which is one of the best which provides you the best education and there is no entrance exam or merit. It is also accredited by government. SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counsellor you can register for free https://www.smude.edu.in

BABITA (student) (77 Points)
Replied 14 July 2010

u should go for cross................b.com

CA Sunil (Auditing and Assurance Service)   (169 Points)
Replied 17 July 2010

Please ignore all above comments................................they are talking non sense...........Please do regular...

becoming CA is unpredictable......DO CA as correspondence.....you will certailnly clear...

Cheers.....Dar ke aage jeet hai......do the Dew!!!!!!!

Rayees Ahamed (rayees) (34 Points)
Replied 18 July 2010

Do Correspondence......  

(Guest)

In my opinion, u should doing B.com from corrospondance and give full concentration of CA. If u r from delhi  is better for Bcom.

Resume Writing Services

M S shekhawat (improvement in my life & enjoy with friends)   (132 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

yaar regular se kya fark padne wala 

Rohit ([ ] ) (1140 Points)
Replied 01 August 2010

Do a regular B.Com. Just in case you are not able to complete your CA. ( I dont want to demotivate you but you have to have a plan B if you are doing CA) regular is better.

Choose a college which does not insist on attendence so its basically correspodance but you get a regular certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro