Balancing Life is one of the main ingredient of Managment.
The way you manage your studies or work, your responsibilities , your chatting with friends, or watch movies or spent time with your family or internet browosing or any thing of your interest. In the same way everybody here is doing.
Whenever, we find time apart from our other task and priorities, we love to be a part of CCI. No single person is doing everything, its just a co-ordination and collective effort which makes people like you feel that everybody is present here.
We all are very happy, that you have the confidence in the members of CCI and belives in this that we are devoting our time and helping and listen to the queries and knowledge sharing and that is definitely a matter of happiness for all of the hall of fame and expert members.
Years ago the same question I asked to one office bearer of ICAI because he was member of so many organisations and he was chairman of various committees.
The answer given by him was as under :
"After a lot of exercise during my career for number of years; now I have settled in the profession and employed so many good persons in my office. That is why now I enjoy my life with more dignity than before."
In 1992, I read in one magazine that Mr. JRD Tata used to enjoy Golb Club exactly at 5.00 pm daily.
I hope we are not managing any such empire in the way he managed.
Surely, he was perfect in time management; otherwise it would not have been possible.
Hope my answer will satisfy not only you, but all.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies