EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

King's Speech - Union Budget- My Analysis

Page no : 3

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Great Article Bro.....

(Guest)

No:2: The prices of the electrical goods, soaps, mobiles etc., are not going to show any impact on the living of common people. because u can't live by watching television or talking on the mobile phone. We need food. Why did'nt the FM reduce/curb/give concession on the VAT and AMC on the paddy or rice when it is damn clear that it is main source of food inflation. I mean he can go for a tax holiday till the production raises and cover the tax loss in the veblon goods like mobiles or electrical goods (especially liquor).

(Guest)

the weightage to Defence expenditure is good. but, why didn't he set a considerable plannig for higher education and research expenditure. Y i am saying this is, you guys know about brain drain, brain explosion but the new problem is brain suicide. I mean our students are no less than the students of oxford or watever. they are not able to fund for their higher or advanced studies due to the high cost of education and moreover banks are providing car loans at 9% but for ed loans it is 12-13% ( rediculous) so the students are unable to go forward with their expertise and as a result they are staying at the capacities and levels which are far lesser for them.

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

I find it a growth oriented budget...FM has kept a long term perspective....

This to me is a King's Article!!!! 

1 Like

Niveditha (CA Student) (36 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Good Writing.. Keep Posting..:)

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Originally posted by : shashank

Gud nice work & very useful points bro

bhumika rachchh (ARTICLE) (481 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

very good...effort dear...

realy very nice

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Very Creative Concept......

ab main kya bolu yaar tumhe...

Brilliant effort.....

1 Like

neha AWASTHI (hh) (230 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

its true

CA Charu (Practice) (140 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Really Pulkit u have done a remarkable job.. Your article clearly shows that u have devoted lots of time to analyse each and every point of Budget which is really appreciable.. i have read ur other articles also and all are just superb..  

(Guest)

U know wat wen u provided me da link , i ignored it due to busy schedule...... since yesterday i m tryng to grasp BUDGET 2011 from various sorces ...but ur post cleared every thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATS OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sorry for ignoring this brilliant post  at first place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

great article bro....

1 Like

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

nice one!! keep sharing

1 Like

Neha Thakkar (-) (403 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

splendid job .........keep it up....

1 Like

RAMA KRISHNA (Sr.Executive - Accts & Preparing for IPCC)   (670 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Originally posted by : *Neha*

splendid job .........keep it up....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: