Karate Secret

Sameer Medhekar (Student) (4140 Points)

27 January 2009  

1 Karate Secret for

Faster Success in

Exams and Life

Have you watched any Karate (or any other martial arts) movies?

Do you know how someone becomes a great Karate expert? A master?

Each great expert is not expert in hundreds of moves. But, expert is a few moves.

To become a Karate master, a student learns many many moves, but then decides which he/she likes most and chooses a set of moves (less than 10) to practice thousands of time.

So, the secret of power or mastery in Karate lies in REPETITION and not in knowing a huge number of moves.

How does this apply to you for faster success in exams and life?

Simple.

You need to practice some good habits, study skills again and again and again.

Learning 200 more skills will not help you as much as practicing 10 or 20 skills many many times, so you become really good at it.

Examples: reading faster and systematic revision that I teach. You practice these and you become better and get more marks.

What should you do beginning right now?

I am your friend and guide. If you notice, I send the same article again to you after a month or two. Why? Because the information in my articles is life-changing if I can motivate you to try it and then use it repeatedly.

So, I send the same article again to motivate you to develop the skills and practice them.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you read my 2-5 minute articles daily whether the article is new or REPEATED. The repetition has purpose. It will benefit your greatly because, with repetition, the message will sink in.

My best wishes for your mega success,

--Raj Bapna