just be alert

abssvy (student) (27 Points)

18 September 2009  

when you achieve some success just be very alert that it is temporary, it is for very short time just start preparing for your next target.

Well i am simply not saying this,  i have gone through one bad phase and i am still facing it. let me tell my story

I cleared my pe-1 in 2006 may, i also finished my b.com 2nd year in the same year with very good percentage. thats it i went on cloud 9 for completing both at once with good marks and i thought i will be completing my b.com third with pe-2 at once  in next year.... well i completed my b.com but not yet cleared my pe-2.......... thing is that i took my pe-2 very light....... and still being punished for the same...... 2 out of my last 5 attempts i failed in aggregate ( 272 and 286 )...... well anyways i cant change my past i am working hard to clear in coming attempt..

well i am saying all this mahabharta to let everyone know that  we are responsible for our success and only we are completely responsible for our failures..........

well this message is to everyone of those who cleared their cpt and moving forward.... please start your preparation from the day one....... all the best....