June PCC 09 prep?

sp (conf) (76 Points)

11 May 2009  

I m sitting for my second attempt in June 09 PCC and this time again, my prep isn't as good. Last time, I scored averaging in 50 s in all subjects except 2.  lost out on one subject in each group. 

With less than 20 days to go, I m yet to begin accts revision. Other subjects are done to an extent tho...Do advise me on how to revise all subjects. I am paranoid the day before the exam as to which to glance thru first and last. 

Also, do advise me on how to attempt questions in a scoring manner.. As in, finish off the smaller scoring AS questions,etc.. Do let me know about your exam strategies. 

I tend to freeze when in short of time. Even though I have 20 days to go, I study fast and I can cover some important chapters in the time, I tend to get paranoid and stop working. Same happened during the exam. When I reach the last hour and I know I have many more questions unattempted I freeze and I am unable to concentrate. Though I realize I can attempt them all in time, the fact that time is running out, freezes me and I can't focus. 

Do advise on all.