EASYOFFICE

Join the CA final study wagon - Virtual Study Group

Page no : 2

Aishwarya (CA Final) (340 Points)
Replied 17 February 2013

Originally posted by : ayesha

no plz dont do like this.it is creating confusion.why dont u decide like from monday till saturday 1 week we will do acc and law for group 1 and idt and isca for group 2.do something in harmony. here everyone is writing diff subjects diff chapters. a group should try to study more balanced more harmony so that comparison can be made.try to organise this group in proper manner.

I think not everyone will be interested in reading the same subject on the given day/time. Some might already have a good hold in few subjects and want to spend more time in other subjects. This thread is mainly  for the Independant readers who  would like to account it somewhere what they had learned for that day, like friends discussing together at the end of the day. Each one would like to go in their own speed, might like to take a day or two off and slog on other days to compensate. When learning the same thing as a group there are chances that some finding the pace either too slow or too fast.

I do understand the joy of learning together the same subject and how comfortable it might be to some. May be we could start a separate thread for that.

This is for the people who are confined to their rooms, studying, to let them know that they are not alone in this journey. We are all together just taking our own little steps towards becoming CA.

1 Like

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 18 February 2013

hEY FRIENDS DO CHECK THESE AUDIT SUMMARY NOTES BY KAMAL GARG SIR. I FOUND THE FLOWCHARTS OF AUDITING STANDARDS VERY USEFUL. YOU MAY FIND IT USEFULL TOO...

CHECK THIS LINK /share_files/files_display_list_by_member.asp?member_id=117249#.USFCOuSBmX8

1 Like

Manoj Anandani (Service) (94 Points)
Replied 18 February 2013

Day 4: Marginal costing (completed)

The learner (Qualified CA Pursuing CS Professional Mcom(FT))   (133 Points)
Replied 18 February 2013

I have both group RTP(May 13) from past 2 wks.. Its available at chapters..

1 Like

Replied 18 February 2013

I have both group RTP(May 13) from past 2 wks.. Its available at chapters..

Replied 18 February 2013

Day 1: Sarted with Excise chapter 1 from Vineet Sodhani(Last it was joint author of Bangar), nd done half of it..

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 18 February 2013

Thanks a lot for the much needed info, Shruti.

Replied 19 February 2013

Day 4 and Day 5: Was not in town due to unavoidable circumstances. Came home just now. Will update day 6 before I retire for tonight.

Replied 19 February 2013

Does anyone know the important Standards on Auditing? Just asking so that I can study in that order.

harish (Paid Assistance) (38 Points)
Replied 20 February 2013

Costing Transfer Pricing chepter complete

and

ISCA chepter 9 ( Information security Policy & Audit Policy ) Complete.....

ayesha (mcom) (1185 Points)
Replied 20 February 2013

important sa of audit sa 500 to 600 including 3 of sa 600 ,610,620.

Deeps (Student) (81 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

Thanks for

AMAR SAMPAT (ca final cum SERVICE) (100 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

yesterday done 2 auditing standards. will start syudies thoroughly frm now

Deeps (Student) (81 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

Hi friends,

First of all i would thank Aishwarya for initiating this group. Good attempt if evey1 continues to participate in this thread. I am currently preparing for group 1 for coming May '13 exam. Today I have planned to study the following chapters in Auditing - Audit Report, Audit under Fiscal law, Audit under CIS and PSU. Hoping to complete the above, shall give my update later this eve.

Ca kshetra (CA Business) (69 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

Hey Aishwarya great job buddy............believe me dis iz gonna work.......i'm assuring dis bcoz  it really helped me nd my frnd a lot coz we got track of each othr so well dat gradually it even instilled d competitive spirit........jus to let u know d outcome of dis ....we both cleared our CA Final in d First attempt and due credit to our mutual trackin.........nd guys take dis a bit more seriously it benefits u a lot....in case of ny queries plzz  feel free 2 ask me.....ALL D VERY BEST!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: