Easy Office
LCI Learning

Job problems of fresh chartered accountants

Page no : 2

manoj (Service) (313 Points)
Replied 11 June 2013

Jhaak marne ka kya matlab hota hai priyanka

(Guest)

Watch My name is Khansmiley  @ Manoj....words pe mat jao ...matter or moral ko samjho

manoj (Service) (313 Points)
Replied 11 June 2013

Samjh liya moral priyanka or cinema bhi dekh liya

shweta (jglig;oihohj) (53 Points)
Replied 14 June 2013

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Piece of Advice for new Chartered Accountants !!!

If you feel opportunities not knocking your door, try some alternatives like join a CA firm for practice or taking coaching classes. You can also join a a local audit firm for some relevant experience.

Kindly appreciate openings are always there, they just need to be properly regulated and organised regarding which ICAI always fails.    

Moreover in today’s time ICAI membership only is not enough. For getting quick job after receiving ICAI  membership following practical things are necessary:

More than basic understanding of accounting

Good knowledge of Tally, SAP, IFRS, MIS working environment.

Understanding of working as a finance part

Good and practical knowledge of Taxation

Positive attitude and patience.

Kindly appreciate if you are a new CA and have no knowledge of Tally or SAP or Taxation, than it would be a bit difficult for you to get noticed by recruiters.

It is high time for us to understand the fact that membership of ICAI and ICSI is no guarantee of good job or rather I would say good paying job. So for a better career it is must to focus on good articleship and continuous value addition for the purpose of your resume.

Initially do not go for money. A job may be a less financially sound job but will surely pave way for long term financial and personal success.

So my suggestion would be along with doing CA keep learning other practical courses like tally, SAP, ERP, IFRS etc and be an expert of all this for better career.

All the best

Sir,

i've also qualified in nov 2012.I want to know how relevant SAP FICO is for CA's and i've plans of shifting to Canada next year.So,SAP + IFRS will be a good choice of fields if i dont intend to take the extra 3 subjects over there to get a Canadian CA certificate?

thanks,

swetha.

Sherya Dutt (7 Points)
Replied 01 October 2015

Thanks for the details  on Sarkari naukri railway

Sourav Tiwari (1 Points)
Replied 05 October 2015

Thanks for the Awesome information in the post

https://egovtjobs.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register