Job or exam preparation- confused

Jayashree (STUDENT) (70 Points)

21 March 2013  

Hello all.....

I am confused as what to do- to continue attempting in c.a. final exam or to do a job.....I have already completed my articleship in sept.2010( including excess leave)....but, due to various articleship problems( I was in a taxation c.a.firm; but myself lacked required skill e.g. excel. also, low speed of work)  I got depressed and did not want to do a job...Actually, I do agree that I am average student, I have very negligible practicle knowledge ( due to absence of common sense & weak memory); but, still I want to become Chartered Accountant.........No, I am not careerstic girl, but, I want to prove my metal by becoming CA- a toughest course of Nobel, highly reputed professional course..I belong to a well-educated & high middle class family...so, I am not concerned about money....for last 3 years, I am just appearing final exams, but in vainsad  .my friends & parents continued to  keep on saying that I should join a c.a. firm, but I lost my confidence after my articleship's bad experience.....I know I am only the person responsible for not understanding & improving my capabilities.....but, still I want to do a job, but, still afraid that I may commit silly mistakes at work (as would happen in articleship) ,therby giving trouble to others & myself....

so, please, please, suggest way that how can I increase my common sense, practicle knowledge & therby improve my confidence.....

Thanks in advance.