Easy Office
LCI Learning

JOB IN AUSTRALIYA

Page no : 2

dipal rajpara (job) (20 Points)
Replied 08 September 2008

HIIIII

m dipal rajpara frm rajkot(gujarat)

studing diploma civil eng and also doing job at mumbai in contruction field.

i want 2 go australiya for better job.

plz tell me somthing about it and help me.

plz tell me in my email id -  dipalrajpara @ yahoo.co.in/  dipalrajpara @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Hi, Myself Sanam Bhandar from Kathmandu, Nepal. I am a housewife. I want to work in Australiy as care giver for children or seniour cityzen. Plz suggest me what is the process.

My ID IS bhandarisiya01 @ gmail.com

(Guest)

Hi I Like to work in Australiya

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi, Myself Sanam Bhandar from Kathmandu, Nepal. I am a housewife. I want to work in Australiy as care giver for children or seniour cityzen. Plz suggest me what is the process.
My ID IS bhandarisiya01 @ gmail.com

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" hi, want to sattel in australiya with family , kindly let me know  the procedure how to get citizen ship and what are the norms to get property in australiya. "

(Guest)

respect  sir,

my name is Rahat. Ali

my nationalitiy is india ( U.P)

i like to work in australiya but i have no chance plese help me any job i will do

this time i working in India administrater

but like work australia

i know : administration works,computer works .

plese help for me

thanking you

(Guest)

Dear, Sir

How r u Sir ? im jewel gomes and Im From Bangladesh,I  would like work in australiya,Im still working in Guest house, I have six years experiance in a hotel line, so please sir if u have a any kind of job please inform me my Contac# 0088-01715177640.and my email id is jhn_gomes @ yahoo.com

and i request u when u get my email please sir give me a reply. im waiting for ur reply.

(Guest)

Dear. Sir.

i want going to job for Australiya so that please give me about Australiya.

Thank you sir

(Guest)

dear sir .

I have 13years  experieance in Diamond . I join in any diamond companyI  in Australiya.  I have knowledge of  Rough to polish diamond  and  i have all staff

of big diamond

(Guest)
hi sir actully i want to know the procedure to aply for a job in australiya? i am 3 yr exp. and have done bba n doing mba presently

(Guest)

hi sir ,

dis is ria . i m 3 yrs exp. n hav done bba. and doing mba. now i am in banking sector.  i want to now the procedure for applying in jobs in audtraliya?

(Guest)

i am Roshan Jayakody from Sri Lanka.so I have an idea to work here.I am still studing at Wayamba university.Which kind of job that can be found.Send me a reply.Tank You.

(Guest)

Hi

im working with Reliance Comunication as ZBM( Cluster Head) total exp 13yrs want to work in Australiya so guide me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: