Its not having, its getting!!!!

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)

31 July 2012  

Hi 

When I was in 12th standard, my BM/BO teacher used to say a quote "Its not having, its getting" of Elizabeth tailor. That time we pupil used to do mimicary of her using this quote. We used to look at each other acting on her words and laugh.

Well I know I am li'l good at mimicary but I realised now that we pupil that time actually didn't get understand the depth of meaning hidden in the quote...

To walk on the road of success, we have to first establish what we want to achieve... It may be short term or long term goal... We have to set our priorities and then act towards our goal...

Is it really easy to do so???

Sometimes we get so confused that we get deviate from our path and when we return, the bird of opportunity flew away...

Why we get deviated??? Its because we lose that spirit which is needed to achieve that desirous goal...

Some of you want to be CA or CS or CWA or even two of these or all of these, but what is that reason which make you alert and helps to get through all the problems without any stress and achieve what you want...???

That is none of the other reason except your mindset, what kind of mindset you have... that depends on you, its you who can have command on your mind, no one have power to have command on your mind, yes it can be influenced by anyone, but only after your permission... It means you are boss of yourself...

Then why you underestimate yourself for silly reasons?

why you feel you cannot achieve this?

Why you feel that your friend is more intelligent than you because he or she get pass in 1st attempt?

My dear friends, why are wasting your precious time in all this... Just get rid of negative thoughts, and keep in your mind that this is your life, you have to do effort towards your desires... If not you then who? 

Nothing is worth gaining without efforts. If there is no failure in life then what will be the joy after achieveing the success. Just think yourself... Dont give yourself fake excuses after failure, that because my coaching teacher hadn't completed syllabus on time, that's why I get failed or i was not well and bla bla... True to yourself and accept defeat with dignity, if you tried you're not looser, you will be called as struggler or warrior...

If everything will be easily available then it will be not worth for you... You will not understand the meaning and importance of that easily availed thing... That's why you should never blame the examination system of your institute... know its importance and appreciate yourself that you are part of such a competence and dignified professional course...

So my friends its not having success, its the time for getting success... You have to get it for yourself... 

I realised now madam what you were trying to taught us... Your voice today as well sounds in my ears that "Urvashi beta, if you really want to achieve something then dont think that it will come to you by own or wait for someone else to do for you, Remember Its not having, its getting.!"