Easy Office
LCI Learning

Itr refund failed in pre validated account

Page no : 2

VIPUL GUPTA (9 Points)
Replied 26 May 2019

No issues if you do not want to share your contact number, Please provide me with information about the following doubts:

1. Which department/ministry you selected while complaining at pgportal.gov.in?

2. What happened with me is that firstly I tried to prevalidate with Punjab and Sindh bank account, but I could not prevalidate( cpc personnel told that this bank is not integrated with their system), later on, I opened a new account with ICICI bank and the same was successfully prevalidated. I raised refund reissue request again to which I received a response that - Refund reissue for PAN ***************  for AY ******** has failed due to mandatory field missing (Account number /IFSC etc etc...). But to the best of my knowledge, I provided all these details correct. The account is prevalidated. Had there been any flaw in these bank details, my account would not have been prevalidated.  

3. Any other suggestions which you want to share, please share.

koushik ray (15 Points)
Replied 26 May 2019

Kindly check your inbox. I think they have made a mess of their prevalidation system or there are some serious technical glitches. Error like "pan name not matching with account name", "Refund reissue for PAN *************** for AY ******** has failed due to mandatory field missing (Account number /IFSC etc etc.." do not make any sense because accounts are already pre validated. CPC executives will always give you lame excuses like your account details are not proper, check with your bank etc. It is very frustrating while you know that you have done everything correct from your end. Tell them to transfer your call to some senior executives. I used to call 10-15 times everyday. 2. While lodging complaint on PG portal kindly select "ministry of direct tax". 3. Try reissue refund option from itr website. Try it for several times on your old prevalidated account. Please note you have to wait for 2-3 days between each attempt of reissue refund.

CHAVDA SANJAY MANSUKHBHAI (proprietor) (402 Points)
Replied 06 June 2019

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BANK AND LINKED PAN , 

THE BANK ACCOUNT NAME SHOULD BE MATCHED WITH YOUR PAN CARD NAME.

IF FOUND ANY CHANGE, CORRECT IN BANK ACCOUNT. ONE WORD OR CHARACTER.

VIPUL GUPTA (9 Points)
Replied 06 June 2019

my issue is resolved and refund has been credited into bank account, a lot many thanks to Kaushik Ray. Anyone else facing the same issue, follow the procedure explained by Kaushik Ray. It worked for me.

Prasanna Rapate (QA) (22 Points)
Replied 11 August 2022

Hello @ kaushik ray, need a help - shall I directly raise a grievance on pgportal.gov.in portal, without calling up CPC for "name mismatch between Bank account and PAN"?

If yes, please can you tell me under which section shall submit this grievance.

Your help will be very beneficial for me, thank you in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: