Easy Office
LCI Learning

ITR PENDING FOR WANT OF CORRECTNESS

Page no : 7

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 06 April 2020

Very true saif and the CPC is totally shutdown, the customer care is not working and the Twitter also rarely responds
1 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 06 April 2020

They have Eaten our money and now sleeping at home..

Replied 08 April 2020

Saif did you see the twitter handle of income tax department, they said they will refund the incometax refund up to 5 lakhs immediately, kindly see the notification and inform me if it’s genuine
1 Like

Replied 08 April 2020

Let’s hope at least they will refund our amount in this difficult time and it will benefit the middle and salaried individual if they really do it
1 Like

Replied 08 April 2020

Kindly confirm it and I request others also if they receive any refunds or messages from the department in this handle
1 Like

Replied 08 April 2020

@ sheena just saw that circular on twitter...hope they will issue us intimation order plus refund soon
1 Like

Replied 08 April 2020

No Saif but they are saying that only pending refunds will be issued, but in our case our returns are not processed and hence they haven’t finalised the. Refund amount? Do you think they will give our refunds also

Replied 08 April 2020

I want all the people to kindly respond about the IT notification released a couple of hours back

Replied 08 April 2020

@ Sheena let's think positive at this moment and hope we will receive intimation order 143(1) soon... Hope these thugs will do some gud work at last.

Replied 08 April 2020

Saif I am also hoping for that but the notification issues is not complete, I don’t understand what does they mean by refund pending, they should have told all itr with 5 lakh refund will be done

Replied 08 April 2020

Don't know what they are up to...I will tweet on that post plz you also tweet and ask them about our doubts

Replied 08 April 2020

I already tweeted saif,let’s see what they are up too, I guess in this difficult times they have to process all returns and refund them

Replied 08 April 2020

I also tweeted and asked them to clarify

Replied 09 April 2020

As far as I am concerned they will process all returns up to 5 lakh refunds under this extraordinary situation to give some cash in our middle class hands
1 Like

Ani (Freelancer) (102 Points)
Replied 09 April 2020

“For AY 2019-20, out of 2.3 crore ITRs with refund claims, refunds have been processed in 2.21 crore cases which is 92% of the cases,” Thakur said in a written reply to a query in the Lok Sabha. This information was shared by Financial express on 12th March..so 8% accounts to 17 lakh cases maximum...Now yesterday Income tax said refunds will be processed for 14 lakh individuals.. It is highly likely they are going to process for all refunds amount till 5 lakh. No one on twitter handle is responding to queries  such as when refund will come? and which category of cases they will process ?Foolish Godi  media never ask intelligent questions pertaining for normal citizens.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: