ITR filing with Spearhead

Hi!

I filed my ITR with Spearhead last year (2007-2008 Assessment Year). I had two form 16. I needed to pay some balance tax with some Interest.

I gave them the cheque to drop. But right now, that cheque (Citibank Bangalore branch Ch# 065573 dt. 11/7/2007) has not been realized yet. I am a worried man for last 6 months. I ask them for the explaination, but alas that has not been answered. I will be a nice one if I have some answer on that. I have to refile again or what?

Replies (3)

Hello

Did they provide you an acknowledgement for the Return Filed ?

So far as balance tax paid by you through a cheque ( handed over to them ) it may not be valid as you are required to mention payment particulars in the return itself.In all probalility the tax has not been paid at all !

 

 

 

Thanks for your reply.

So I need to repay the tax. Or need to refile the return. Please suggest me what I have to do. The calculated the Tax amount 23533. So, how much I have to pay now. Are there any form of penalty to be imposed to the Spearhead foundation. or every penny I have to bear.

Thanks!

Did they provide you an acknowledgement for the Return Filed ?

So far as balance tax paid by you through a cheque ( handed over to them ) it may not be valid as you are required to mention payment particulars in the return itself.In all probalility the tax has not been paid at all !

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details