Easy Office
LCI Learning

ITR 2 validation issue

Page no : 2

Krishnakant (CA Job) (22 Points)
Replied 29 July 2021

Even i am not able to validate ITR 2. I have capital gains tax. Iam also getting errors like amounts are not matching between x and y schedules. Where as it is matching

Dorairaj R (Retired Bank Official) (58 Points)
Replied 30 July 2021

Kindly delete all temporary files in the browser and ensure you are using desk top version 1.0.3 

It will work fine.

Vinod Kumar (ABC) (118 Points)
Replied 09 September 2021

Does anyone find resolution for this error ?

sanjay mishra (2 Points)
Replied 10 September 2021

This issue is not resolved yet

Category of defect A :You will not be allowed to upload the return. Kindly correct below errors in order to proceed further.
S.No.    Error Descripttion    Suggestion
1.    In Schedule OS, Sl. No. 10 the quartely break up of Dividend Income (i+ii+iii+iv+v) is not equal to [1a - DTAA Dividend -System calculated value at 3aii] of Schedule OS    Please provide the quarterly break up of Dividend Income equal to [1a - DTAA Dividend -System calculated value at 3aii] of Schedule OS

Feroz Dsilva (2 Points)
Replied 11 September 2021

I am getting the same error. Tried on both desktop and online. Same thing.

Ram (Engineer) (98 Points)
Replied 11 September 2021

I must have tried now for about 75 times (average 25 times per day for the past 3 days) with no success – the same unwelcome, rude error message, every time!

My dividend income is just Rs. 6350/- earned in the 2nd quarter with 'zero' deduction u/s 54(1);

I have addressed this problem to the Income Tax, through the Grievance channel in their portal. The IT usually do not respond to any grievance in a timely manner. I have some grievances regarding my bank accounts posted some 45 days ago. These are all in status pending. Calling the IT help line was not also useful.

I would suggest that all of us raise Grievance to the IT department on this issue, attaching the screen shot of the error (in jpeg format).

Let us pray and hope that the issue will be resolved well before the extended date of 31 Dec ’21.

Also, I wonder if there is any way the our CACLUBINDIA can communicate this problem, now faced by many people, directly to the concerned authority in the Infosys or the Income Tax.

Yours partner in perpetual frustration, Ram (Sr. Citizen)

(Guest)

Problem still persists.3aii is for interest expenditure deduction available under section 57(ii).-that is for interest on money borrowed for purchasing the shares.

gurumurthy iyer (2 Points)
Replied 12 September 2021

Dividend Income must be equal to 1a(i) of Schedule OS - DTAA of Dividend - System calculated value of Interest expenditure u/s 57(1)] of Schedule OS

The above message what i am getting everytime and self not able to resolve the issue, neither the helpline able to bail us out. There need to be given clear explanation to make any individual undrestand in simple manner and not the way what the programmer has understood and he gets a feeling others can understand in the same manner, there is a lot of hicups happening and no proper saving mode on line filling happening and we also need to keep tabbing the YES/NO cursor in every page again & again while logging in.

New system a total failure and they boast themselves they have done great thing

Attached File : 3498548 20210912171934 it filing issues.pdf downloaded: 74 times

Is it possible to address this issue to straight  to   fmo @ nic.in, (the office of the Finance Ministry), now that the Income Tax Help / Grievance Redressal are non-functional or very very slow in responding?

It is really a curse on us, honest tax payers, that so many of us are held up like this, for no fault of us.

harish lade (2 Points)

Getting the same error. Tried multiple times including checking JSON file and using JSON file directly on the website. There too it gives the same error. 

Praful Patil (7 Points)

I am getting the same error. Tried it multiple times.

Pravin Kurlekar (4 Points)
Replied 13 September 2021

I do get exactly same message. Update desktop Json utility from v1.0.8 to 1.0.12, no change same message validation fails at final upload. 

Yes, Pravin, I also tried with yet another older version - same story.

I suspect that there is cross linking programming error - the JAVA program at the  server which validates the JSON data does not recognize the 'non' selection of the Section EI (External Income)

Please raise this issue as Grievance; I have already done waiting for a resolution;

I think we must all raise Grievance so that it will catch attention of  the authorities concerned, urgently.

Shankar Rugge (376 Points)

I am getting same error. under 10 I have filed divident acrrued/received the bifuraction which tallies with divident income entered. Tried so many times but validation successful when uploading same errror comes.

Shankar Rugge (376 Points)

same errror. Did all the bifurcation etc but to no avail. Seems to be bug. Can someone help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: