Easy Office
Easy Office

Issues related to www.tdscpc.gov.in

Page no : 2

geetha (student) (409 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

ya we hve registered .

|\/| 0 d e r @ t 0 r (Freelance) (115 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

yes, i have registered as tax payer and I have set my password based on the rules mentinoed in the help text...

1. Minimum length = 8; Maximum length = 15
2. Should contain both alphabets and numbers (a-z, A-Z, 0-9) and should have atleast one letter in Upper Case
3. Password cannot be same as User Id
4. Is case sensitive
5. New Password cannot be same as last password
6. This password to be used for logging in to TRACES
7. Special characters allowed: space, ', & , " , comma, ;

sandeep (student) (188 Points)
Replied 16 December 2012

i also having sam problem. a tan registration of a helpn assessee while entering hash value or sam value of the reciepts the system shows invalid data. i hav sent mail also but there is no rply an assessee is default for shohhrt payment and in the nsdlsite form 16a downlpad facilities is not working. guys pls helps in taking correct action.

CA Vanamala Phani Kumar (Proprietor of M/s Vanamala and Co)   (972 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

Hai  everyone

If you register your TAN with TIN.

Follow this procedure .

/forum/solution-for-facing-problem-in-new-tds-site-231834.asp#.UNFforgqF2E

Update Your Authourised Person details and Passwod for access to download Consilidate Files.

CA Vanamala Phani Kumar (Proprietor of M/s Vanamala and Co)   (972 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

Originally posted by : raman

One another problem i face that password should be min 8 charctor and upto 15 but i tried lots of password it is not accept any one of.  Please suggest wat password is opted in this site. pls give example

Try this 

JustDial1234,    

(J and D caps lock and Last digit is comma (,) )

karan jit singh (Consultant) (1299 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

Now all these issues are solved.

go to below link:-

https://www.tdscpc.gov.in/app/dedregs1.xhtml?type=Deductor

raman (accountant) (54 Points)
Replied 19 December 2012

One problem is also facing that  data available upto april 1, 2010 to 15th Oct 2012 on this site but if we filed the TDS statement for q2 after that 15th oct 2012 it is not respond and shows invalid details i have filed my all returns after 15th October 2012 and i could not not register my any one client to this site..... waiting for data uptdate upto 31st October 2012.

UJJWAL ADHIKARI (ACCOUNTANT) (43 Points)
Replied 20 December 2012

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME THAT WHAT IS THE PASSWORD FOR EXTRACTING WINZIP TDS DOWNLOADED  FILE FOR GENERATING FORM-16A

Replied 21 December 2012

Originally posted by : UJJWAL ADHIKARI

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME THAT WHAT IS THE PASSWORD FOR EXTRACTING WINZIP TDS DOWNLOADED  FILE FOR GENERATING FORM-16A

Hi Ujjwal,

please check the page help, the big question mark in circle on the download request page...passwords are mentioned there

Replied 21 December 2012

UPDATE

There have been updates on the website...request all our members to go through them. Hope our issues will be solved now :)

HIMANSHU SHARMA (STUDENT) (117 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

ON TRACES SITE WHEN I AM LOGIN, ALL THE FUNCTION ie. Consolidation file, form 16 are inactivate, functions are not working, is that browser problem?

vaibhav (CA FINAL STUDENT CS Professional Student)   (149 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

HEY I HAVE ALSO SAME PROBLEM, WHILE FILING TDS RETURN I AM UNABLE TO GENERATE CONSOLIDATED FILE. IN RESPONSE IT ALWAY'S TELL INVALID DETAILS...PLZ HELP..... 

geetha (student) (409 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

yes , today again der s a prob in the site. sday al was normal .every link was working .

password for form 16 - TAN REGISTRATION NO_REQUEST NO.

Mrunmayee Limaye (Article) (32 Points)
Replied 23 December 2012

Originally posted by : HIMANSHU SHARMA

ON TRACES SITE WHEN I AM LOGIN, ALL THE FUNCTION ie. Consolidation file, form 16 are inactivate, functions are not working, is that browser problem?

No its not a browser problem. As soon as you login go to profile section there and update all the details required and then follow the procedure to activate your TAN account as we used to do on NSDL website. All the links will be active after you activate your account.

1 Like

Replied 29 December 2012

Hello Members,

I see that there is a new udpate on TRACES website. The list is as below which I have taken from the 'Updates' section on the home page.

It is mandatory to update profile for Migrated Users to Activate their Account

Link to download .csi file added

PAN Validation relaxed for Government Deductors in Registration Process (Step - 3)

Authentication Code clarified on Validation Screen

Step - 1 of Registration Process simplified

Password for Form 16 / 16A is TAN

Password for NSDL Conso is TAN_Request Number

e-Tutorial for Justification Report added to the list

Form 16 / 16A validations changed to statement specific validations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: