Issues in getting provisional id

Shakti (Trainer) (46 Points)

06 June 2017  

We have been issued ST2 in 2010 from Delhi when we were operating from Delhi. Now, however, our base of operation is Bangalore. Now since to migrate to GST, even if someone has been registered in any of the states has to mandatorily register for GST, we are having issues in getting the provisional ids.

I am trying to get the helpline number of Service Tax Commisionerate III of Delhi to ask how to get a provisional id since we never actually registered online on AECS because in 2010, and whatever Service Tax we paid was done through EASIEST link using netbanking. Can anyone help me in this matter, as to how can I check my provisional id considering our registration is still active. How can and whom to submit the requisition to transacting business with CBEC through ACES. 

Also, I want to know that in the worst case scenario, if we are not able to register before 15 June 2017, what will happen. Does it mean we can't do any business from July onwards. I am also not able to get clarity that in what slab Management Consultants would fall into (5%, 12%, 18% or 28%)