Easy Office
LCI Learning

Isca - i hate

Page no : 3

Kavith Thakkar (Chartered Accountant) (120 Points)
Replied 31 July 2012

Dear Preeti,

a short and sweet suggesstion...just keep reading summary pages given behind book of Devang Dalal (approx 50 pages)...that what i m doing...though m unable to crack the group but got 45 plus in ISCA in my both the attempts.

1 Like

Himani Manchanda (CA Final Student, Bcom) (137 Points)
Replied 31 July 2012

I was also afraid of  this subject .......!! I jus hate to open the ISCA book.

I was'nt expecting the passing marks in ISCA but the day i saw my result....... "SHOCKED"  surprisei got 55 although i did'nt able to clear  the group but these marks automatically gave a smile on my face. smiley

I attempted the paper very well but still not expecting much. Jus bcoz M AFRAID OF ISCA. I have no interest in it.

What we lose is jus CONFIDENCE..!! 

Believe me itz not that much bad........don't mug up a single line. jus read the chapter conceptually as many times as u can.....attempt the paper in your own words...... U'll definatly crack it with gud marks....!

All the Best.. :-)

1 Like

CA Preeti Agarwal (article) (844 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

THANKS A TON !!!! CCI truly ROCKS !! THANKS LEARNED MEMBERS !! ATLEAST GOT  CONFIDENCE !! NOTED ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS !! HOPE CAN DO MY BEST THIS TIME !!

Rahul Sharma (Be Always Positive) (1603 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

follw the link /share_files/isca-with-mnemonic-53881.asp#.UQwA7L84v14

ganesh (student) (25 Points)
Replied 20 May 2013

Hi friends,  u can visit my blog which i recently created to creat a forum of discussion and sharing knowledge. U may put ur queries on ISCA on my Blog and i will be happy to help . The address of my blog is : https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1606766854238907809#editor/target=post;postID=8182046767432510060;onPublishedMenu=pages;onClosedMenu=pages;postNum=0;src=postname

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: