Easy Office
LCI Learning

Isca

Page no : 2

P A RUPESH RAMNATH (CA IN PRACTICE) (223 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

Dinesh madan is easy to understand and language used is simple.

Manish Valecha is upto the point without much elaboration of the concepts.

I m now studying isca from valecha book and whenever i cant able to understand the concept, i m referring to dinesh madan.... 

Saurabh garg (article) (78 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

Read two time class notes after that CRAM glance at the end of each chapter by Dinesh Madan book . This is sufficient for ISCA preparation.

CA Rahul Singh (CA B.com (hons) Mcom Pursuing)   (185 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

just go to any authore book + practise mannual... practise mannual is must to get good marks in isca

CA Suhas Prabhu (Chartered Accountant) (159 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

The study material of ISCA is the best.

CA Sagar Jeurkar (NA) (233 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=187287&offset=1

This article will help you to some extent.

All the Best..

Nithin Chettoor (Assistant Manager) (388 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

unlike the ca INTER portions, ISCA is relatively interesting! its mostly concentrating on the systems audit and the related stuffs! Except the first 3 chapters all the other ones are interesting information and quite useful in future too!! Its like a mixture of Strategic Management in Inter and Auding Paper!! Dry but interesting to those who want knowledge! Since u cant mug up, its the best u approach the subject with a knowledge widening approach!! Try to learn the stuffs in it and be interested in getting such information about systems and the related risks and the unending opportunities hidden in them!! 

1 Like

Sainath CH (Legrand - Sr.Finance executive)   (257 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

Instead of going that & this .. Go for "AKHIL MITTAL" ISCA - Notes , He is summarized everything in a crispy manner ..... , Then refer "Practice manual "& relevant RTP, This will serve your purpose to score gud marks.

Start preparation from

7th chapter

9th chapter

1st chapter & 5th

2nd, 8th & 6th

Finally  end with 10 th & 3rd chapters

More important "Prepare your own notes ( Hand written) ... it will help you to revise syllabus "a day before exams"

1 Like

Piyush Sancheti (HEAD TAXATION CHEMICAL MFG CO)   (307 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

Are Dosto ISCA bahot eazy subject hai, sirf logically paper likho.

maine to ISCA ka index bhi nahi padha tha tobhi Institute ne mere paper ko 49 marks diye the.

mai ye nahi kehta ke ISCA padho hi mat. pado lekin tension lekar nahi, balki enjoy karke padho. apni practicle life se ISCA ko compare karke padho, phir dekho ISCA kitna eazy subject hai.

BEST Luck For ISCA. & CA FINAL.

Regards-

Piyush

1 Like

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 25 November 2012

Thanx to u all for ur helpful sugessions....

ABDUL RAHIM (ARTICLE) (39 Points)
Replied 25 November 2012

USE MANISH M VALECHAA STUDY MATERIAL. BEST BOOK FOR ISCA FOR CA FINAL  AVAILABLE IN MARKET. I AM GUARANTEE.............

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA Akhil mittal

Dear Anamika Kesharwani

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK.. I GUESS UR ALL QUERY WILL GET SOLVED.

/share_files/files_display_list_by_member.asp?member_id=159691#.UK9DXYeR_is

REDARDS

CA AKHIL MITTAL

Very nice notes sir..thankyou

1 Like

CA Mansi Kotadia (Chartered Accountant) (525 Points)
Replied 30 November 2012

ISCA being a technical subject for CA students it's more adviceable for them to answer the question of ISCA in ISCA'S own language or from ICAI's material. If study material is cumbersome to read try reading ISCA from Suggest Answers and Past RTP. Understand the answering pattern of Institute and trying following it. Trust me Reading past exam papers and Past RTP (inshort reading institute's own publication) is a Golden Key to score highest in CA exams.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: